Girls' cruise - any suggestions?

Jaberwocky

We are 4 ladies (mid-fifties) who take a summer trip each year without our spouses. We usually travel for about 4 nights, and someone mentioned that maybe we should try a cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions for any 4 night cruises? The only ones I have found are on Carnival. We don't really care where we go except would like to avoid Mexico. Since we live in the Midwest, the port doesn't really matter, either. Would like to go in early June of next year. Thanks for any suggestions or thoughts.

Me and my girlfriends have taken 2 -5 day cruises without spouses and children. We had a blast. We did go to Mexico since we live in the Houston area. However I know Florida offers a lot of shorter cruises that go to the bahamas.

Have fun in your search and have a great time.

If you want to cruise in the summer, your only options are Carnival, Royal Caribbean, or the Norwegian Sky. Unless you want to do Disney, which is a lot more expensive. The other lines send their ships to Alaska or Europe for the summer. EM

Another idea -- If you can swing one more night, Royal Caribbean has some 5-night Bermuda cruises for next June that leave from Bayonne, NJ.

Oops -- I didn't originally see LHT28's post from earlier today which basically said the same thing. Sorry!

We are 4 ladies (mid-fifties) who take a summer trip each year without our spouses. We usually travel for about 4 nights, and someone mentioned that maybe we should try a cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions for any 4 night cruises? The only ones I have found are on Carnival. We don't really care where we go except would like to avoid Mexico. Since we live in the Midwest, the port doesn't really matter, either. Would like to go in early June of next year. Thanks for any suggestions or thoughts.

My suggestion is to make it a 7 day cruise.

I could not imagine a 4 day cruise, I would be so depressed when it came to such a quick end.

It will be the trip of a lifetime.

I couldn't quite gather from your post if you were trying to avoid Carnival or just Mexico. Anyway, Carnival Glory has 4 and 5 day Canada/New England itineraries leaving from Boston.

We havebeen on the Carnival Glory Eastern Canada itinerary (ours left from New York). This is a great choice for June - much cooler than the Caribbean.

Archived