Oasis - Whats the ONE thing we can't miss?!

Hello CC Community!

First off, I love these boards, I've gained so much knowledge and I love reading everyone's opinions. With that being said...... DH and I are sailing the Oasis for our 10 year Anniversary in January 2012. My question to those who have sailed.. of all Oasis has to offer, what's the one thing that was your favorite/we can't miss?!

Thanks in advance!!

Kelly

The most important "don't miss" is the SHIP! Other than that, what is a "must do" for you is up to your likes and dislikes!

LOL. I was gonna say the exact same thing, but you beat me to it :D. And I agree that the must do all depends on the OP tastes.

Enjoy the ship and don't miss spending some wonderful time with you DH on your 10 year anniversary. Congrats in advance by the way

Cindy

Hello CC Community!

First off, I love these boards, I've gained so much knowledge and I love reading everyone's opinions. With that being said...... DH and I are sailing the Oasis for our 10 year Anniversary in January 2012. My question to those who have sailed.. of all Oasis has to offer, what's the one thing that was your favorite/we can't miss?!

Thanks in advance!!

Kelly

Kelly

Thanks for getting this out before I did. My wife and I (I can't use all the abbreviations yet, 1st time cruisers) are sailing on the Oasis for our 10 year anniversary in September. I'm going to sit back and see waht feedback you get for some points for myself. Looks like you have a lot of experience cruising and any feedback you can provide me with would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bruce

In particular, in the stairwells. Good exercise, too!

Oh my I just read your tag line and loved it! I want to be able to say I've visited all continents, etc.

I'm enjoying reading what people like about the Oasis. I would like to venture back to RCCL as I haven't cruised them since early 2000's. When I do, I'm thinking of trying the Oasis.

I'm so excited!! Thanks for the feedback, I'm definitely making my list (and we're definitely going to pre-book our shows). I am excited to go for a ride on the merry-go-round :-) DH and I are pretty laid back and we've never had a bad cruise (we can have fun wherever we go)! haha!

Archived