7 New Dessert Menus Copied & Pasted

Did I hear right? Are they taking away the Creme Brulee away except for the first nite? It is the only desert that is gluten free. Not going to be a happy camper if so. I will be pissed.

As of my July 24 cruise, it already was only the first night. Both of mine were undercooked and it was so sad because I love creme brulee.

Did I hear right? Are they taking away the Creme Brulee away except for the first nite? It is the only desert that is gluten free. Not going to be a happy camper if so. I will be pissed.

It has always been a "one night only" dessert. Perhaps your waiter was able to get it for you on other nights, but it has only been on the menu once (much to my bitter disappointment!)

How do I explain to my kids that mom is having 3 desserts tonight LOL!!! :D
"Sweethearts, don't you think it is time you ran along to Camp Carnival? Don't worry about me and daddy, we are going to just sit here and drink our coffee. You would just be bored."

As of my July 24 cruise, it already was only the first night. Both of mine were undercooked and it was so sad because I love creme brulee.

It was like that in May.

Liquid stuff on top and no crunchy goodness.

I thought it was a fluke.

They will make this for you if you ask. We wanted it on a short cruise and it wasn't on the menu. They offered to make it for us and have the next night. They will gladly make a batch for the week. Carnival is extremely helpful with diet restrictions.

It looks the same to me. I'm glad that they kept all my favorites but they could have added some new ones.I'm disapointed in that. The diet cakes are gross and the diet pumpkin pie is nasty. We call it orange pie cuz there is no pumpkin taste at all.

creme brulee, diet orange, coconut, lemon cake and I love anything with cherries in it. I'm happy with those choices. I am one of the few (that I've seen) that does not care for the Chocolate Melting Cake. Not medically needed, but i love their diet desserts. Of course I will take the fewer calories whereever I can get them.

So on a five day, what are the chances of my favorite Grand Mariner souffle being skipped?

I missed it in January and May.

Does anyone really like that Amaretto cake?

I love chocolate, amaretto, and those Italian amaretti cookies, but that cake, to me, is totally blah.

Archived