Seaview Cafe menu???

I know this a little specific, but we are considering a cruise on the Jewel out of Tampa in December and really like to have somewhere else to eat other than the Windjammer. The Sea View Cafe looks really interesting and I was wondering if anyone had a photo of the menu or could remember what was on there. Thanks!

burgers, fries, onion rings, chix fingers IIRC, maybe hot dogs, chicken sandwiches...nothing fancy...i am probably forgetting a couple things

and any beverage is extra..they don't have iced tea...

My wife is a big fan of their Reuben and Cuban sandwiches and some of their desserts are very good. Many guests do not find the Seaview Cafe until midway through the cruise, so if you want to avoid the crowds try going there early on.:)

burgers, fries, onion rings, chix fingers IIRC, maybe hot dogs, chicken sandwiches...nothing fancy...i am probably forgetting a couple things

and any beverage is extra..they don't have iced tea...

The Radiance had both ice tea, and lemonade in the Sea View before they removed it in the dry dock.

Here ya go. They do have a bar there that sells sodas, beer and those lovely frozen concoctions and unless things have changed, they do not have iced tea or lemonade or coffee but you can get ice water.

PC090036.jpg

Thank you so much, I knew some one here would have it!

The SeaView Cafe is only found on all Radiance class ships with the exception of Radiance who had it removed during her drydock in May.

I was wondering if it will be removed on the Serenade after the drydock....If so, I'm so glad I get to experience it before the possibility of it's removal.

I think I read that the Seaview on the Brilliance has a different menu. Does ant one know if that is true? If so,what's on that menu?

Yes, the menu has more Italian and pasta dishes because of the region she is sailing in. When the ship returns back to this side of the pond in the fall of 2012, it's not known if that menu will stay the same or have the same menu as Jewel and Serenade has.

Edited by cruisenfever

Yes, the menu has more Italian and pasta dishes because of the region she is sailing in. When the ship returns back to this side of the pond in the fall of 2012, it's not known if that menu will stay the same or have the same menu as Jewel and Serenade has.

Thanks Patti. I love the Seaview on the Jewel for a quick,kind of pub lunch. I wonder if the pasta dishes are too heavy.

• 4 weeks later...