RIBS, RIBS, RIBS - do you think they should be available EVERYDAY?

John&John

Do you think that the BBQ ribs should be on the Everyday Menu?

I do!

I would love to see ribs part of daily alternative menu selection. However (and we will see how long it lasts) they put ribs on formal night. I wonder if it makes the three most popular selections on one night cheaper, as many will order only one type and thus cheaper than putting what I would think a more expensive item (ribs) on a different night and thus more required servings.

I think that's a great idea - and I am also puzzled by the addition of the ribs to 'elegant' night - whose bright idea was that? Would love to see them moved back to 1st night - or as suggested every night! :D

To the poster who asked, "Why are people so obsessed with food??"

Why are people so obsessed with anything?? Ports, cabins, spa treatments, shipboard dress, entertainment, etc. etc. For each person, there is a different element of cruising that "makes" the experience for them. For some of us, food is a big part of it. What's wrong with that?

On to the ribs...the first night onboard I got the ribs because nothing else on that night's menu (old menus) appealed to me. I was pleasantly surprised!! They were really good. So count my vote as a YES...I would like to see them included on the everyday menu.

I would love to see ribs part of daily alternative menu selection. However (and we will see how long it lasts) they put ribs on formal night. I wonder if it makes the three most popular selections on one night cheaper, as many will order only one type and thus cheaper than putting what I would think a more expensive item (ribs) on a different night and thus more required servings.

Hey Indy neighbor. Maybe they added the ribs on formal night to increase laundry and dry cleaning sales for all of those sauce spots on the formal clothes. :D Seriously though, If they added the ribs to the daily menus, I may never order anything else. They were that good. :)

My daughter would like to see the ribs more than once.....but again (as posted in another post).....the menus are printed and laminated so it would be an expense to have to reprint them.

(By the way, we told our waiter that our daughter LOVED the ribs and he had the kitchen make her some the next night......:D)

No, I can have ribs at home and mine taste better coming out of my smoker.

Then stay home........Just cruise people dang.....You'd bitch if they let ya sail free(not you personally) people in general:rolleyes:

No, I can have ribs at home and mine taste better coming out of my smoker.

AMEN

Carnival does not have the proper equipment and time to do ribs right. Even if they did the cooks would consume too many cold ones while cooking.

:D

Hey Indy neighbor. Maybe they added the ribs on formal night to increase laundry and dry cleaning sales for all of those sauce spots on the formal clothes. :D Seriously though, If they added the ribs to the daily menus, I may never order anything else. They were that good. :)

haha!

I would love to see them on the daily menu ~ but only if it didn't increase the cost of the trip!

Archived