Pinnacle Table-side Flambes?

SilvertoGold

On our last cruise on the Zaandam in July we were surprised that they were no longer doing any table-side flambes, such as the Steak Diane, Lamb Skewers. Also, we noticed that the Caesar Salads were just brought to the table and not prepared table-side.

Anyone know if this is the latest change or specific to that ship? We will be on the Westerdam soon and are wondering what to expect.

Thanks for any insight or experiences.

I was on the Noordam in May and it was done table side but on the Zaandam in June they did prepare the dishes in the Pinnacle but not at table side. We could see them across the room preparing them and I thought it was odd that they were doing it that way. Must just be a Zaandam thing.

On our last cruise on the Zaandam in July we were surprised that they were no longer doing any table-side flambes, such as the Steak Diane, Lamb Skewers. Also, we noticed that the Caesar Salads were just brought to the table and not prepared table-side.

Anyone know if this is the latest change or specific to that ship? We will be on the Westerdam soon and are wondering what to expect.

Thanks for any insight or experiences.

On Eurodam in July and had Steak Diane flamed tableside. Wonderful!

Leslie

I was on the Noordam in May and it was done table side but on the Zaandam in June they did prepare the dishes in the Pinnacle but not at table side. We could see them across the room preparing them and I thought it was odd that they were doing it that way. Must just be a Zaandam thing.

Obviously a Zaandam thing now. I wonder why??

Archived