Weirdest thing that happened to you....

terjul

Dont know if this is weird or just gross. On the Miracle we had one of those balconies that is extended, makes it about 14 feet long or so. The railing is glass and the glass becomes a mirror at that length. Well our neighbors enjoyed balcony sex all the time, allllllll the time, especaily in the daytime. The mirror effect was so clear, I could tell you the color of the condom.

Bwaahahahaha, waaaay too much info!

A while ago a coworker told me his story. He and his wife were having sex in their ocean view room (curtains open) while they were pulling into port, and the passsengers on the cruise ship next to them got a view....he heard a few cheers and whistles ;)

Cruising with a group of girls. We all got pretty tipsy & then stayed up till all hours gabbing in one of our cabins. Then we all decided to sneak up to the Lido for pizza in our jammies (tipsy, remember). It must have been around 3 AM.

When getting out of the elevator, we encountered a middle aged woman dressed to the nines, all sparkle & sequins from head to toe. She asked us for directions to the dining room. As nicely as possible my daughter told her that dinner had been over for a while.

She simply replied, "Oh, that's OK. I have late seating."

You've got to be kidding! OMG, I roared laughing with this one.

Oh my I live a shelted life, these would make a good book. I laughed so hard at some of them and could vision these happening on a cruise ship.

On our first cruise my sister and sister-in-law got turned around on one of the floors in other words they got lost and ended up in the crew quarters, we still laugh at that, they were embarrassed..

Lets keep this one going..;)

We had a Caribe balcony on Princess, and they are the tiered balconies so that our neighbors above could look down on our balcony. My DH, DS and I were in our cabin unpacking, we had the balcony door open. I saw something drop to the balcony and then with in a few seconds a man knocked on our door and said he dropped something on our balcony, could he come in and retrieve it. I allowed him in and followed him out to the balcony, I was shocked to see it was his teeth. :eek: He thanked us and quickly went on his way. We never saw him on his balcony again the entire cruise. (on a side note...I can't stand anything that has to do with teeth, so that made it even more funny for my DH)

On one of our Carnival cruises, my DH and friend's DH were coming back from the deck party with snacks for us. Just down the hall was a woman totally naked standing in front of her cabin door. She wasn't knocking or anything. By the time they came in the cabin to get us she was gone. Never saw her again. LOL

We got married on the ship for our first cruise. For those not familar with ship weddings, you get on early, with your guest, have the service & reception, about 1 & half hours drinks included. The guest get off, then you take lots of pictures in front of a beautiful backdrop. I did mention the drinks, didn't I? Well we know it would be the only time you get free drinks so we took FULL advange of it.

We were just finishing pictures & was told to go to the muster station. I am in a long beaded dress & hubby is all decked out also. The photogher told us just to hide in our room (didn't check as much in 2003). We go to the room change clothes & start unpacking, but in the middle of this task we get a little frisky. About that time the ship takes a little dip (at least thats my story), I fall butt first into the empty suitcase & can't get up.(I did mention the drinks, didn't I?). Dear new hubby is laughing so hard, he can not help me, how gallant is that. To this day he still says I have never been more sexy. Great way to start a marrage with laughter & sex.

We got married on the ship for our first cruise. For those not familar with ship weddings, you get on early, with your guest, have the service & reception, about 1 & half hours drinks included. The guest get off, then you take lots of pictures in front of a beautiful backdrop. I did mention the drinks, didn't I? Well we know it would be the only time you get free drinks so we took FULL advange of it.

We were just finishing pictures & was told to go to the muster station. I am in a long beaded dress & hubby is all decked out also. The photogher told us just to hide in our room (didn't check as much in 2003). We go to the room change clothes & start unpacking, but in the middle of this task we get a little frisky. About that time the ship takes a little dip (at least thats my story), I fall butt first into the empty suitcase & can't get up.(I did mention the drinks, didn't I?). Dear new hubby is laughing so hard, he can not help me, how gallant is that. To this day he still says I have never been more sexy. Great way to start a marrage with laughter & sex.

Great Story!!:)

Awesome!! Suitcase sex is the BEST!! LOL!

You are not the only one this guy fooled! On my honeymoon cruise in 2008, my husband and I had a little too much to drink in Cozumel. (Who am I kidding? We had ENTIRELY too much to drink!) On our way back to the ship, we came across this same bronze "statue." My husband decided he wanted to take a picture with him. I pulled out my camera and my husband, who was completely inebriated at this point, thought it would be funny to take a picture of him grabbing this bronze statue's...um, manhood. Needless to say, this statue jumped away before my husband was able to physically violate him. We all had a good laugh!

!/quote]

Groping would require an extra tip for sure. lol

Dont know if this is weird or just gross. On the Miracle we had one of those balconies that is extended, makes it about 14 feet long or so. The railing is glass and the glass becomes a mirror at that length. Well our neighbors enjoyed balcony sex all the time, allllllll the time, especaily in the daytime. The mirror effect was so clear, I could tell you the color of the condom.

How long did you watch? ;)

I think they watched long enough to verify the color...it's blue, no green, no blue, no green.....

One our Europen cruise we brought a little something back for all the kiddos. I have one that likes snowglobes. I was detained at the airport in Atlanta due to the snowglobe. Apparently the "liquid" in the globe was over the 3oz limit and the globe should have been packed in some special way with a tag in Barcelona before we boarded the plane back. 3 hours later, I was able to get the proper "packaging" and was on my way with the snowglobe. Needless to say, no more snowglobes as souvineers.

My Aunt and I took my son, then 6 on a Carnival Cruise. We were seated at a table with a couple raising their 6 year old Grandson. They were lovely and she was very talkative. She had had brain cancer and they were celebrating her remission.

Because of her condition, she had short term memory loss. So every night at dinner, she would reintroduce herself and ask us the same quetions. The poor husband was embarassed and told us he would understand if we requested another table.

I felt compassion for him as he was raising his grandson and talking care of his wife so we told him we would love to stay. Every night when she asked us about ourselves we would tell a different story so that the husband could relax and enjoy himself.

Our servers were wonderful and once they understood the situation, took such great care of us and fussed over both the boys.

We were stopped in St Thomas a few years ago, third in line at the port when the Carnival ship that was first decided they needed to leave and the captain bought that ship straight out of its dock turn completely around and pulled up right next to us. He started sounding his horn which our ship started doing also and everybody was up on deck screaming and waving. It was pretty neat.

We once had a cabin (can't remember which ship) that at the time I swore was haunted. Strange thing kept happening like lights going on and off when we didn't hit the switch. The TV turned on by itself once and the toilet flushed once when no one was in the bathroom. I know that there was probably an explanation to these things like maybe the TV remote was sitting on the bed and one us sat on it. Same with the light. Isn't there a switch behind the bed? I probably bumped it. The toilet thing was freaky though until I found out that on cruise ships it's not uncommon for there to be a delay with the flush. Sometimes when you flush, nothing happens and then a while later (long after you have left the bathroom and forgotten that the toilet didn't flush), then the toilet will flush.

This didn't happen to me but I witnessed it on our last cruise. There was a blind woman with a service dog on board. The dog was very well behaved. I found out that when the dog was wearing it's harness, it was "on duty" but sometimes the dog was only leashed and was "off duty." One sea day we were laying our by the pool when the lady came out with her dog. The dog was just leashed so was "off duty." As they walked by a woman who was laying on a lounge chair with her eyes closed the dog decided to taste (lick) her foot. I can only imagine how surprised this woman must have been to be just lying there relaxing when something starts licking her toes. LOL. The dog probably would never have done this when "on duty."

You are not the only one this guy fooled! On my honeymoon cruise in 2008, my husband and I had a little too much to drink in Cozumel. (Who am I kidding? We had ENTIRELY too much to drink!) On our way back to the ship, we came across this same bronze "statue." My husband decided he wanted to take a picture with him. I pulled out my camera and my husband, who was completely inebriated at this point, thought it would be funny to take a picture of him grabbing this bronze statue's...um, manhood. Needless to say, this statue jumped away before my husband was able to physically violate him. We all had a good laugh!

This thread is great! Lots of laughs!

This one is hilarious!!

While on a cruise we came back from port early and was sitting on our balcony reading and enjoying the quiet.

Our "neighbor" came out and he obviously thought that he was all alone out there because he decided to pass gas....:eek:.

The first time I just looked at my husband and said nothing.......the second time he did it I was trying to laugh silently.....but the third time he tooted one off I just blurted out "OMG what is he doing?"....:D He ran back into his cabin and I don't think we saw him again.

Still cracks me up everytime I think about it.....

Lol!! :D I probably would have lost it after the first one...poor fella had tummy troubles.

Probably the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me was being hit on by one of the photographers...on the last day, he said that he would like to keep a picture of me...I told dh about it and he just laughed. He was probably just being very friendly. ;)

While on a cruise we came back from port early and was sitting on our balcony reading and enjoying the quiet.

Our "neighbor" came out and he obviously thought that he was all alone out there because he decided to pass gas....:eek:.

The first time I just looked at my husband and said nothing.......the second time he did it I was trying to laugh silently.....but the third time he tooted one off I just blurted out "OMG what is he doing?"....:D He ran back into his cabin and I don't think we saw him again.

Still cracks me up everytime I think about it.....

That is funny! :)

Give the guy some credit. He was probably trying to spare his cabin mate/mates. :)

Archived