Beer Cooler deal?

iamkidc

They had the cooler deal when I was on the Allure back in May. The deal was you bought 8 beers of any flavor and the cooler was free. When you got it refilled, you paid for 8 beers and got the ninth one free.

Here is a video I made on my balcony showing the cooler...

They had the cooler deal when I was on the Allure back in May. The deal was you bought 8 beers of any flavor and the cooler was free. When you got it refilled, you paid for 8 beers and got the ninth one free.

Here is a video I made on my balcony showing the cooler...

That's COOL! I want to Share it but for some reason I can not.

I picked one up on Majesty last week. We boarded the ship shortly after 11am and they were selling these in whatever the main lobby area is called. They said they would stop selling them at 3pm. No idea why, but thats what we heard. I had the choice of bud cans, bud light cans, and coors bottles.. all 12oz. Cant remember the price of it.. I became intoxicated shortly after the purchase.

They didn't have them on the Monarch the past two weekends.

I have one, think I can get it filled on the Monarch in 10 days, doubt it. Agree, RCCL's has policies that are never the same from ship to ship and frankly this should be very easy for them to handle. All they do is send out a message fleet wide to all ships on how it is going to be and that should be it. If Bar Managers/Hotel Directors can't follow corp policy they should be replaced. Wonder what would happen if on ship decided they weren't going to raise the drink prices or Soft Drink prices. I think we all know heads would roll but of course they send software patches for the computers to do all that stuff.

I was able to get this last week on Enchantment, filled with Corona! Refills were 6 for the price of 8.

The bag is Blue, with yellow piping and a yellow strap, and a white crown and anchor emblem on front. Our cabin steward kept it filled with ice for us.

Now I'm supposed to be Irish but '6 for the price of 8' does not sound like a great bargain!!!lol

Archived