Beer Cooler deal?

iamkidc

Was the cooler bag only available the first three days or are you talking about the refills too?

The deal was only good for the three days. After the third day the deal was gone however you could still purchase the bag on its own. Im not sure of the price.

So they brought those out back in 2010 and they still making random appearances ...... Go figure. We talked about this in length when sailed on the Radiance , we were so looking foward to them and then Zap they were gone then as well . Now they are back and then gone again. Makes no sense to me. :confused::confused:

• 2 weeks later...

My DH got the first one and it does make it easy to move around the ship with it. Also our room steward kept ice in it all the time, so we always has cold drinks ( we brought our own sodas and water onboard) ready! An extra 1 appeared in our room filled with ice one night ;-). We too have used it for the pool and it works great!!:D

They had tehm on the Allure two weeks ago. The deal is for the 1st bag you get 8 beers and when you refill you get 9 beers for the same price.

You can get a variety of beers and we choose the Dos XX and Coronna which were standard size bottles for $38. Or you can get US domestic 16oz alum bottles for $45 ish.

The bag has a bottle open built in. When we stopped at Labadee we filled the bag with ice and had beers/sodas in it and the ice lasted pretty much the full day.

going on the MOS in a few days-will go STRAIGHT to the bar.... if I MUST :rolleyes: and ask for the cooler deal! wish me luck!

We are going on MOS in May....please post us with the results as I know there are many who want to know!!!

The deal was only good for the three days. After the third day the deal was gone however you could still purchase the bag on its own. Im not sure of the price.

This is exactly what I was wondering - if you could just purchase the bag. I don't drink beer but I'd love to have the bag for home.

Archived