Carnival's 72 Hour Sale

slmwo

I am doing the happy dance right now!! Thanks to this sale I just got upgraded 4 categories and a total of $100 of OBC!! I am so happy on this cruise I have booked!!! Usually these are always for the sailings right before of after mine, but not this time!!!

The 72 hour sale was $150 cheapier with a 4 Cat upgrade. I called and they gave me $400 cheapier with a 4 cat upgrade. WOW that a lot of Miami Vice drinks!

And this was for Thanksgiving week out of galveston! Sometimes talking to a human can get better results then the online booking agent. I would not be surprised if they lower it again since the Triumph is barely 50% full.

72 Hour sale is way higher on our cruise .... and actually you can go back out after looking at the price of the 72 hour sale and go back into the Carnival website and look at the prices the regular way and they are cheaper that way.....I've noticed that before also

I am doing the happy dance right now!! Thanks to this sale I just got upgraded 4 categories and a total of $100 of OBC!! I am so happy on this cruise I have booked!!! Usually these are always for the sailings right before of after mine, but not this time!!!

Can you please explain how you got the onboard credit and the upgrade? My upcoming Magic cruise comes up as $110.00 less and I called Carnival and she said you get one or the other, upgrade or onboard credit not both.

I booked an interior room a few months ago. I looked at the 72-hour sale deals would save $70 and could upgrade to a room two floors up, or I could get an oceanview for $50 more.

What would you do? And do I call and cancel my other booking and then re-book or do they just make the adjustment to your booking?

Can you please explain how you got the onboard credit and the upgrade? My upcoming Magic cruise comes up as $110.00 less and I called Carnival and she said you get one or the other, upgrade or onboard credit not both.

I filled out the form on Carnival for the price drop. I then called Carnival and was pretending I didn't know if I could get both and I said I saw that there was a free upgrade for past guests and was wondering if I qualify for that. She didn't ask if I had already applied for the OBC. I checked my cruise info on carnival and it has the new cabin on my funpass. I also received the email saying that the OBC was accepted and applied.

Archived