Pride Review to BERMUDA...9/18-9/25 lots of pics & details!!!

GRTKJ

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post such a detailed review. I've been to Bermuda twice and am going again next summer. I can't wait! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your review and I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

You are so welcome & thank you so much for the lovely comments, it truly was a wonderful time!!!:) I have to admit, I really had a fun time writing, narrating, and posting photos of our trip too! :cool:

I bet you are counting down the days!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I was redirected by a link by SBtS on the Bermuda Board. Loved reading every page with the wonderful pictures. We will be in Bermuda for the third time next week on the Norwegian Gem.

One of your pictures was very appropos. While explaining the Bermuda Triange and disappearing, the land in the photo is actually the site of the Carlton Beach Hotel (later known as Sonesta) where we spent our honeymoon 46 years ago - it disappeard :eek:. Actually it was demolished after being damaged by Hurricane Fabian :(.

Pat - I am so glad you enjoyed it!! 3rd time to Bermuda, wow, I can't wait to be able to say that too one day!!! Hope you enjoy it very much!!

Interesting on the photo from Gibbs....I didn't know that about the area in the distance use to be the Carlton Beach Hotel or Sonesta! Very cool info! I hate to hear it disappeard, or was demolished.

We had several others on our cruise that had been to Bermuda 10-20 years ago and they said several resorts/hotels were gone, guess from the hurricanes. The island still has its beauty though!!:)

You sure you didn't disappear?

I can't see you. ;)

We' re here!!!! Don't worry!!

It's funny you posted this, as all our friends and family jokingly said "Don't disappear!" when we were telling them bye before our trip!

Even more of a funny was when the Fantasea guy told us that it should be called the "US triangle" instead of Bermuda triangle!! :eek:I guess he is right since the US owns PR and FL!! :p

So glad!

You've done a wonderful job on this review. It's going to be such a long wait till your next one (?). If it's anything like this one it will be worth waiting for.

Thanks so much! :)

Thank you! :)

The next one will be in April of next year, aboard the Triumph, so only 6 months away!!! Then after that I am hoping to do a B2B in the fall, we will see!

• 10 months later...

Katie,

I have to say, I feel like I was right there with you guys! LOve you details, and all the great pictures.

We are heading to Bermuda next month, never been, nor been on the NCL ships.

I have always gone to CC or TA for all my travels.

So glad I found your post.

THanks,

Montie

Awesome review! I always wondered if there was enough to do since you are docked at Bermuda for awhile, but it seems like you guys had lots of fun things to do! I am also a little concerned about rough seas on the way to Bermuda, but it seems like you just had one time where the seas were rough, which can happen on any ship in any location. DH and I will be going on our third cruise in April 2013. Maybe we will go to Bermuda someday! Our first cruise was on the Pride to the Bahamas (it was also the ship where he proposed to me!)

And, I just have to say, I love your clothes! LOL! I especially like that gray shirt with the sparkle. May I ask where you shop? :)

I also appreciate the planning you did. I love planning/research!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived