Hotel in port canaveral

tuscandream

I prefer the Country Inn and Suites next door to the Radisson.

The radisson is hit and miss. The people that like it are the ones who get the updated rooms. The peple that don't like it get the old rooms.

I have been reading this for a long time so don't know if they ever plan on updating the older rooms.

Bill

I prefer the Country Inn and Suites next door to the Radisson.

The radisson is hit and miss. The people that like it are the ones who get the updated rooms. The peple that don't like it get the old rooms.

I have been reading this for a long time so don't know if they ever plan on updating the older rooms.

Bill

Country Inn & Suites is not next door to the Radisson.......it's next door to the Residence Inn.

And either of those two places would be great!!

We liked the Radisson. BUT we like it for the pool area. We like to come in a day ahead of time & relax by their awesome pool. The room itself was nothing spectacular. It was clean and comfortable. I'm really not sure if it was a new or old room but we didn't have any complaints either way.

We liked the Radisson. BUT we like it for the pool area. We like to come in a day ahead of time & relax by their awesome pool. The room itself was nothing spectacular. It was clean and comfortable. I'm really not sure if it was a new or old room but we didn't have any complaints either way.

Kind of agree. The Radisson is a sprawling hotel with more than several buildings. Fine for a night before a cruise.

• 1 month later...
Country Inn & Suites is not next door to the Radisson.......it's next door to the Residence Inn.

And either of those two places would be great!!

It may not be right next door, but it's pretty darn close. You can certainly see it from the parking lot of the Raddison and it's easily within walking distance of about a minute or two (if that).

We booked at the Radison with a group. We all had nice rooms last year. We loved the restaurant out front. Best breakfast. Great food. We walked up front. You will love it. We got there early. We rented a car and drove to Fish lips for dinner. Good food and only about 6 minutes away. Cvs is up the street and also food stores if you want to pick up anything extra. Ron Jon's is up the street too.

Archived