ordering bottles of licquer while on ship

whaletaillover

Im told yes, same prices as ordering them before you board from bon voyage if you want to check the prices ahead of time.

Yes, you can order them from room service. We have in the past.

Do they do the 15% deal ?

What is the approximate price for a bottle?

You asked for it you got it~:D

Bon Voyage 800-522-7648 ~You have to call to order~not available Online! Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST

They may have other choices, so if you don’t see something you like, ASK

Most bottles are 1 liter in size. Prices may vary & do not include tax.

If you want a receipt you need to ask them to email you one.

__________________________________________________ __

Rums:

Gosling‘s Black Seal, Appleton Estate VX, Appleton White, Bacardi, Bacardi Limon $40.

Capt Morgan Spiced, Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute, Absolute Citron, Stolichnaya, Skyy, Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, Three Olives, Kettle One $60

Gin:

Beefeater, Sloe Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Tanqueray $55

Whiskeys:

Canadian Club, Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal $55

Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s White Label, Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker Black $70

Glenmorangie (single malt) $70

Bourbon:

Jim Beam $38

Jack Daniels Black $55

Maker’s Mark $60

Tequila:

Margaritaville Gold $40

1800 Resposado $ 55

Salza, Hornitas, Reposado $60

Patron Silver $70

After Dinner:

Frangelico, Amaretto Di Saronno, Brogans Irish Cream $45

Southern Comfort, Kahula, Galliano $55

Grand Marnier, Chambord, Limoncello, Jagermeister $60

Baileys $65

Brandy

Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry $40

Courvoisier VSOP $55

Peach Schnapps $40

Smirnoff Ice - Citrus $5.75

Beer: Beer is sold as singles. The prices do not differ for a case. Not sure if they offer all types that they have in the bars, so ask what else they have.

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Bud Light Lime 16oz $6.25

Miller Lite 16oz $5.75

Coors Light 16oz $5.75

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra 16oz $5.75

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free $4.75 (8.3 oz)

Mixers (soda’s/juices) are the same price as the bar. $1.95 for a can of soda and $1.75 for juice, plus gratuity. Fresh Lemon and lime can be ordered from Room Service

I placed an order last wee for Appleton Rum $40.00 no tax and yesterday for Skye Vodka $40.00, no tax forour 10/9/11 Cruise on the Conquest. You must call the BV Department, you can not order it online.

Last year BV Department charged me tax. What state are you from ? What state did you sail from ? ?

I'm still not sure where and what if any extra charges to order bottles on the ship ? ? ?

This is really interesting because when I pre-ordered some liquor from BV before our Dream cruise, I asked if I could buy more on the ship if we ran out and the woman with BV told me no, any bottles of liquor HAD to be pre-ordered! Guess I was given incorrect info. grrr

This is really interesting because when I pre-ordered some liquor from BV before our Dream cruise, I asked if I could buy more on the ship if we ran out and the woman with BV told me no, any bottles of liquor HAD to be pre-ordered! Guess I was given incorrect info. grrr

I've heard this goes both ways as well. I wish someone could clarify...

Bad info is not right. It was posted on another thread that the BV Dept works on commission.

Say it ain't so. grrr too.

I've have read on here too that you can. Someone even said they ordered it 3 days into their cruise (I believe). If anyone is worried about cutting it close. I ordered today for my cruise this Saturday.

Oh and I was charged tax.

I've have read on here too that you can. Someone even said they ordered it 3 days into their cruise (I believe). If anyone is worried about cutting it close. I ordered today for my cruise this Saturday.

Oh and I was charged tax.

I thought it had to be ordered before the cruise also. We planned on getting one bottle before, but were not sure about ordering a second. Guess now we can just get one when we want it. Thanks for the info

Hey Cruisers !

After reading these posts I decided to call Carnival and ask the question. The rep stated that only "drinks" could be ordered thru room service and that a bottle could not be ordered. I stated CC'ers had offered different "opinions" and that just last week one of them had ordered a bottle on Pride from room service and received it.

He said no that's not possible. I asked to speak to his supervisor ... he stated he was the supervisor and would check with "customer service" (I thought I was talking to customer service). He then "hung up". I didn't get his name ..

So I emailed "customer service" with the question but no answer yet.

We sail on Pride next week (Oct.9th).

BTW ... We did order a bottle from Bon Voyage .. but thought if it wasn't enough for our group that we'd order another while onboard. :confused:

Instead of taking a gamble, I will be preordering a bottle of rum, if we need more we might try ordering another bottle.

On a side note a family member who has been smuggling rum for his past 6 cruises just got caught. Not wanting to start a smuggling debate at all just passing on info. He did the old water bottle trick that had never failed, this time it did. Something about bubbles looked different in rum than water. Looks like Carnival is cracking down more now. I say buy alcohol before and have it waiting on you,then no worry about getting caught. I figure the extra cost for the Bon Voyage will be made up with the duty free alcohol we bring back from the Islands.

Archived