Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

OOohhhhh. The seller says the dress was fine when she shipped it. And she does not take returns. How convenient for her.:rolleyes:

The dress was turned wrong side out, inside a bag. I opened it, turned it right side out and immediately noticed the spot of missing beads. It is at least as big as a coffee cup..... There was also a very long ravel....not a short one like it had just happened while in the mail.

I disputed it with ebay, paypal will be next. I rarely have issues with paypal. Including this time, maybe 3 and my feedback number is over 300.

Now what am I going to wear with those cute rhinestone sandals ??!!:p

Why would she ship a beaded gown inside out? hmmmmmm....I smell fish!

I sell on ebay and I sell a lot of beaded items here is what I think happened .I think she got the dress examined it but missed the spot . She then packaged the dress to be sent and did not check it again . Sellers do occasionally miss things and even though she states no returns she has to accept a return for a damaged item. The dress was probably inside out to protect the sequins .

Good morning ladies,

I ordered this gown from Neiman Marcus four days ago. I paid full price. The next day it was on sale 30% off. I called them, they gave me 30% off :).

Marie

8165653632_e8c2059f45.jpg

Marie,

I am in LOVE with this dress. It is truly stunning. I went to Neiman Marcus's website to try and find it but I'm guessing they no longer have it available. Could you please tell me the designer? Thanks so much!

How do you MISS a spot the size of a hand :confused:

I hope you get your refund.

When you are listing a hundred items at a time it does occasionally happen .Luckily most sellers will take the item back when they made a mistake and fully refund the purchase price & shipping .This is why I always recommend buying from someone with a return policy especially for dresses.

When you are listing a hundred items at a time it does occasionally happen.

Of course it does. To err is human.

But then it wasn't examined properly.

Shame really, it was a very pretty dress.

I can't see the photos either :(

Thanks! I'm so excited; I can't wait till I'm wearing it with my hair & makeup done and hubby by my side :D

I love your dress! We wanna see pictures of you & your husband too! Your cute doggie is going to miss you while you're gone cruising!

This is not formal wear, but thought everyone would like to see this outfit I just got at Steinmart. I think it will be fun to wear on our nx cruise, maybe for the parties they always have outside on the pool deck. :D

20130411_134808_zpsc8a18d60.jpg

Cute!! I would wear that!!

Very pretty!

the dress is beautiful.

maybe you can find a butterfly headband to bring it all in. tats are beautiful too.

I try to show off some of mine and hide others. I got most of them in my early twenties and a forty y.o. with a froggie tat isnt so cute,lol.

good news is we will be the most awesome nursing homers when we get there.

This is not formal wear, but thought everyone would like to see this outfit I just got at Steinmart. I think it will be fun to wear on our nx cruise, maybe for the parties they always have outside on the pool deck. :D

Definitely looks like a tropical cruise to me. I've just rediscovered Steinmart (it's not real convenient so I didn't go for about 20 years) but have found some good buys. Found a $40 black evening skirt reduced to $2.96. My kind of shopping.

Just got back from my first cruise. Here are a couple dresses I wore:

149439_4952734090975_1214293138_n.jpg

I love your Coach clutch too! Do you remember where you got it? I love this dress- the color is so pretty!! Thanks for sharing! (Love your other dress too!)

Edited by wrcjr98