Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

What don't you like about it? It looks good on you. For a cruise, I like the shoes on the far right the best.

It's just a bit more drop waist loose than I would normally prefer. I agree, I think the Miu Miu are the shoes..and luckily they also go well with jeans!

You'd look good in almost anything, but I agree that the dress is a little loose. I like the third pair of shoes the best, followed by the last pair. I'd take whichever is more versatile for other outfits.

Wait until you are 68 and want to dress in style without looking silly!

I do not know what to do with my hair though, I never know how to style it.

Any advice for the hairstyle, or for a purse ?

Bah! I had a whole post and previewed to make sure the photo showed up...then forgot to actually post it!

I love the colour of your dress! In a perfect world, I would order a matching chiffon wrap and wear it backwards, around your neck with the ends trailing behind. Then sparkly earrings, either button or just a small dangle.

I agree with silver purse.

For your hair, some soft curl and back from your face...very Grace...

index_zps788461b8.jpg

Love the bodice and the drape of the skirt!!! Very pretty. I think a loose wave would be lovely on you. As for a purse I'd go for a small metallic envelope

Thanks so much for all the advice...

I will probably buy something metallic or sparkly as a purse. This week-end there is a private sale at an outlet near Paris, I will go and have a look to see if I can find something. If not, I'm sure I will find something nice in Sawgrass Mills, this is where I found 2 very nice evening bags last year.

I'm thinking of buying a curling iron this week-end to be able to create some light waves in my hair. This will be a first so I don't know if it will be great, but I'll try.

And, I brought the dress today to get it better fitted around the bust. I thought that I would probably feel more comfortable that way. So I will have the dress back next tuesday.

Just in time for our leaving on friday morning... ;)

Thanks again for all the kind advice given !

I have to be the odd one because I think the design of the first pair of shoes does better with the block print of the dress. I know!! Go sit down, fyree! ;)

Those were my 1st choice too:) Then I remembered the Miu Mius hidden away in a dark corner of my closet (I have far too many shoes!) and they are so much easier to walk in~and they go with my Jams World sundresses

1577615?wid=1000&hei=1000&op_sharpen=1

I ended up with this one, too. It's wash and wear and perfect for me. My husband's eyes about popped out of his head when I tried it on for him. :D

Very pretty. I love the little draping affect to the side, it's very flattering to most figures. I have several dresses and tops like that, and love the look. :). What shoes will you wear with it?

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

Hi Ladies

Firstly I would like to thank all of you for making me Laugh, cry then laugh again. The genouroristy of all you lovely ladies is amazing.

I'm looking for (and failing) dresses for my first ever cruise in March 2014, I'm a UK size 16 - 18 and a uk size 5 in shoes.

I love colour and chic but can't wear high heels. Any offers would be greatefully received. But advise on web sites I can look at would also be very welcomed.

I pledge now to recycle my dresses after my cruise.

XX

Edited by Mariarose38

Thank you! Even though I have to wear dark hose, I'm leaning more and more toward cocktail dresses v. gowns for my cruise formal nights.

I'm doing the same thing for the cruise we are leaving on today. Out friends don't do real dressy so I brought cocktail dresses because I love to dress up for dinner,

I'm Judy ready to be on the ship!! I'll post pictures when we get back

Thank you! I was real happy to find this dress in our little town. We don't have much in the way of shopping around here.

Thank you!

We have Walmart...that is it! I do 100% of my shopping online!

Revolve, shopbop, eBay ( great scores on Jams World and HE denim) and Amazon (AMAZING shoe deals!)