Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Walt and I are finally home at the same time, so I had him take a bunch of pictures of me in the 3 most recent purchases...

I found this at a thrift shop for $11. I love the color and length for a non-formal night dinner.

DSC07398_zpscf576eb2.jpg

This is the JS Boutique that I just received...eBay purchase

DSC07403_zpscf75628e.jpg

And finally the Calvin Klein that I bought at Dillard's. I think I may have posted some selfie's of this dress, but Walt did a good job photographing it so here it is again.

DSC07405_zps8d0234f6.jpg

I plan on wearing gold chandelier earrings with the two gowns and my gown flats that you can see in the green dress picture.

Lisa

Walt and I are finally home at the same time, so I had him take a bunch of pictures of me in the 3 most recent purchases...

I found this at a thrift shop for $11. I love the color and length for a non-formal night dinner.

DSC07398_zpscf576eb2.jpg

DSC07403_zpscf75628e.jpg

And finally the Calvin Klein that I bought at Dillard's. I think I may have posted some selfie's of this dress, but Walt did a good job photographing it so here it is again.

DSC07405_zps8d0234f6.jpg

I plan on wearing gold chandelier earrings with the two gowns and my gown flats that you can see in the green dress picture.

Lisa

--

Love them all but my fav fav fav is the middle one !! You look great in all of them

Have a great weekend :)

so we are getting ready for our cruise and I have narrowed my choices for dresses/wraps and purses down to the following so far lol ... nothing for shoes except sandals as I am using a cane still and have issues with high heels ... but I might take a pair for pictures and then change to flats after the pics :-)

https://www.facebook.com/cathie.cox/media_set?set=a.10201826354156104.1073741827.1099960770&type=3

Edited by cat_in_cda

DSC07398_zpscf576eb2.jpg

DSC07403_zpscf75628e.jpg

DSC07405_zps8d0234f6.jpg

Lisa

Love your dresses Lisa! I'm getting ready to start packing for our back to back. Not sure how many dresses I want to take. I really like dressing for dinner and since we are driving I can take as much as I like. I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back

Kim

so we are getting ready for our cruise and I have narrowed my choices for dresses/wraps and purses down to the following so far lol ... nothing for shoes except sandals as I am using a cane still and have issues with high heels ... but I might take a pair for pictures and then change to flats after the pics :-)

https://www.facebook.com/cathie.cox/media_set?set=a.10201826354156104.1073741827.1099960770&type=3

Your so organized! We leave in less than 2 weeks and I don't have things identified yet. Maybe no night I'll start! I'm ready to go that's for sure!!

Not sure if the link worked so I have uploaded to Flicker instead :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98511061@N03/sets/72157637240912903/

Your so organized! We leave in less than 2 weeks and I don't have things identified yet. Maybe no night I'll start! I'm ready to go that's for sure!!

----

lol we go next month but I have to narrow it down so I thought if I took pics it would be easier lol but I can just see over packing in my future :):)

----

lol we go next month but I have to narrow it down so I thought if I took pics it would be easier lol but I can just see over packing in my future :):)

How many nights is your cruise?

How many evening bags total do you plan to take?

BTW, the flickr page is marked private but I could see the facebook pics.

Edited by Scrapnana

How many nights is your cruise?

How many evening bags total do you plan to take?

BTW, the flickr page is marked private but I could see the facebook pics.

we are going for 8 nights and I know for sure I will take 4 (2 black and 2 colours) but I love them all and if I have the room I may take more .... just call me over packer Cathie :-)

DSC07398_zpscf576eb2.jpg

DSC07403_zpscf75628e.jpg

DSC07405_zps8d0234f6.jpg

Lisa

Beautiful Lisa, I like them all!

DSC07398_zpscf576eb2.jpg

DSC07403_zpscf75628e.jpg

DSC07405_zps8d0234f6.jpg

Lisa

You look wonderful. I just love all the colors.

DSC07398_zpscf576eb2.jpg

DSC07403_zpscf75628e.jpg

DSC07405_zps8d0234f6.jpg

Lisa

Lisa, perhaps you should get a job as a model :). You look fantastic. I love all your dress and gowns.

Hope you and Walt are doing well.

xoxo

M

Thanks so much ladies' date=' you are all very sweet and kind. I tell people we are going to the "Senior" prom as in old people!:D And Drew is so funny, he tells everyone that we look like a bowling team!:rolleyes:[/font']

Drew's Wife,

You and your husband look dashing. I love all your gowns, the green one is my fav.

Marie