Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi Ladies' date='[/b']

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Time to ask for your advice.....:) I'm already debating whether to wear the new red gown or the new black gown for the Sweetheart Ball. I just want to make sure that I have everything picked out for each dress, and then I can always decide at the last minute.

If I wear the red dress, should I go with gloves, and if so what color, black or white? After that I need to decide on jewelry...I usually don't wear long earrings, but I just had my hair cut a little shorter than usual....WHAT WAS I THINKING?:eek: Anyway hopefully it will grow a little over the next two weeks, but I'm thinking that I may just need to go and purchase some really gorgeous long earrings.... Open to all your suggestions...:)

I did have this dress altered to be a one shouldered dress....I haven't taken any photos yet, so maybe that is something else to consider with the gloves, and jewelry. I don't want to be "overdone"!:D

!B674YugCWk~$(KGrHqIOKpYEy+jCw8SGBMywn0NkVg~~0_12.JPG

o.k.... can I have this dress for my cruise when you are done with it? lol

Drews Wife...I have seen your posts regarding the dresses you have ordered from the lady on ebay. How long does it typically take to get the dress once you have ordered it? I am very tempted to order one, but am waiting for her to have a sale. It sounds like you are happy with the quality of the dresses.

It usually takes less than two weeks, and I am more than pleased with the quality of the dresses. The lady is always so kind and answers any questions very quickly.

I've noticed that her prices are a little higher the last couple of weeks...I would imagine it has to do with the economy there as well as here. Hope you find something that you like. I'll be glad to answer any questions that I can.

Drew's Wife' date='

I've been living vicariously through you posts, but finally had to speak up -- your initial idea of white gloves merits consideration!

[img']http://clothesonfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Pretty-Woman_Julia-Roberts_red-evening-gown_mid.bmp.jpg[/img]

I Love it!!!! So pretty, I think you and Joyce and come up with the perfect touch....now the only thing.....wasn't this a movie about a....well you know what I mean....and we just found out yesterday that Drew is up for Eldership!!! Now how will I explain that one?:eek::D LOL

Tam Tam .... I *love* that dress!

I'm starting to buy dresses for our July cruise (weight loss maintenance incentive!).

I have this one in royal blue:

276267758361282200_5F015sN1_c.jpg

and ordered these 3 from Penneys (for under $50 total!)... hopefully they will all fit:

DH's favorite:

276267758361315798_R0Od10ZJ_c.jpg

My favorite:

276267758361315794_tIdhZytq_c.jpg

And so inexpensive I couldn't pass it up

276267758361315791_HDLepWA7_b.jpg

I'm still on the hunt for a red dress - cocktail length or longer. (Although I have a more casual red dress that MIGHT not be too big.)

We only have 2 formal nights on the cruise but I can 'get away with' dressing up more the other nights, can't I? I'm thinking I won't bother the first night (with bags perhaps not being delivered in time) but after that.... I am looking forward to dressing up!

Tam Tam .... I *love* that dress!

I'm starting to buy dresses for our July cruise (weight loss maintenance incentive!).

I have this one in royal blue:

276267758361282200_5F015sN1_c.jpg

and ordered these 3 from Penneys (for under $50 total!)... hopefully they will all fit:

DH's favorite:

276267758361315798_R0Od10ZJ_c.jpg

My favorite:

276267758361315794_tIdhZytq_c.jpg

And so inexpensive I couldn't pass it up

276267758361315791_HDLepWA7_b.jpg

I'm still on the hunt for a red dress - cocktail length or longer. (Although I have a more casual red dress that MIGHT not be too big.)

We only have 2 formal nights on the cruise but I can 'get away with' dressing up more the other nights, can't I? I'm thinking I won't bother the first night (with bags perhaps not being delivered in time) but after that.... I am looking forward to dressing up!

Absolutely great finds!

It usually takes less than two weeks' date=' and I am more than pleased with the quality of the dresses. The lady is always so kind and answers any questions very quickly.[/b']

I've noticed that her prices are a little higher the last couple of weeks...I would imagine it has to do with the economy there as well as here. Hope you find something that you like. I'll be glad to answer any questions that I can.

Could have something to do with Prom coming up too ;)

I picked the same one in purple color! I love it cant beat the price!

Yahoo! Mine fits!:D The price? I know and I paid less than it's listed for now. Did you pick Azure? If so, it's a deep blue and not purple. It's really nice.

Edited by jkudzu

Yahoo! Mine fits!:D The price? I know and I paid less than it's listed for now. Did you pick Azure? If so, it's a deep blue and not purple. It's really nice.
yay! post a pix! I picked the one that showed purple...how did you get it cheaper?what shoes are you planning on wearing?

yay! post a pix! I picked the one that showed purple...how did you get it cheaper?what shoes are you planning on wearing?

There was a sale about 2 weeks ago and somehow with tax and everything I got it for $22. I'll post a photo soon. I'm planning to wear these shoes.

1385211941_silvershoes.jpg.30256ca4a26c45e66fad1a0c2faf6c4c.jpg