ESLEY drape neck 2fer pencil dress

Top; 100% Polyester. Bottom; 90% Polyester 10% Spandex. Imported

View Details

2011_10_27_8476.jpg ESLEY drape neck 2fer pencil dress

More Views

• 2011_10_27_8476.jpg
  • 2011_10_27_8479.jpg
  • 2011_10_27_8480.jpg
  • 2011_10_27_8481.jpgThinking of getting this for formal night for my 4 day cruise in 2 wks. I have stuff but it's only 15 bux and it's always fun to wear something new...what do you guys think?

Adorable!

Hello ladies,

I am on Queen Elizabeth for 82 days world cruise. I was sea sick the first three days. I am OK now. We are heading to Pago Pago.

Here are a few dresses I wore.

Take care ladies.

M

6859751839_e719336120_b.jpg

6859751823_3f582155b2_b.jpg

6859741611_d9515cbc86_b.jpg

Im stuck on the 82 days:eek: wow and you look great blue is definitly your color!

Hello ladies,

I am on Queen Elizabeth for 82 days world cruise. I was sea sick the first three days. I am OK now. We are heading to Pago Pago.

Here are a few dresses I wore.

Take care ladies.

M

6859751839_e719336120_b.jpg

6859751823_3f582155b2_b.jpg

6859741611_d9515cbc86_b.jpg

Blue is your color and brings out the blue in your husbands eyes also.

Edited by DivasDare

Centralcalicruzer--Great dresses! Did you love the Emerald? It's my favorite ship...so far.;)

Thank you! Yes, we loved the Emerald, of course we were biased since our daughter is one of the production singers, but it is a beautiful ship in it's own right as well! It was our first Princess cruise but hope to do another at some point.

WOW! From the looks of things, this cruise sounds exciting! Your dresses are beautiful too! Although I can't imagine being away from my sons for that long. My oldest is a trucker and stays out about that long @ a time before coming home each time. The other 2 are in college.

MMMM.... someday....????????? Perhaps? Until then I will continue enjoying looking @ the nice dresses and dreaming.....

Terri

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone had a wonderful week and is looking forward to a great weekend.

I finally have the pictures from the Sweetheart Dance this past week. We had a wonderful time and the Honor Guard made a good sum towards their bus renovation project. Drew was Master Of Ceremonies for the evening and he did a wonderful job!:) I'm going to try to post a couple of pictures. Hope they work.

1439096180_Sweetheart1.jpg.221df2e97dad17cce751b61588de14d3.jpg

Sweetheart2.jpg.e31f51e3a6056a506cdafd7ba1759451.jpg

Drew's wife you look gorgeous :) I have been reading this thread with interest as we're hopefully going to be booking our first ever cruise this week, it's been great to see what everyone has been wearing! I've made a note of the ebay seller you used, I am pretty tall (5'11") and generously gifted in the girl department, so I am thinking she might be a great shout in getting a dress that really fits right :)

Hi Ladies' date='[/color']

Hope everyone had a wonderful week and is looking forward to a great weekend.

I finally have the pictures from the Sweetheart Dance this past week. We had a wonderful time and the Honor Guard made a good sum towards their bus renovation project. Drew was Master Of Ceremonies for the evening and he did a wonderful job!:) I'm going to try to post a couple of pictures. Hope they work.

Va va va voom! It is Pretty Woman!:D Drew is a keeper too!

Drew's wife you look gorgeous :) I have been reading this thread with interest as we're hopefully going to be booking our first ever cruise this week, it's been great to see what everyone has been wearing! I've made a note of the ebay seller you used, I am pretty tall (5'11") and generously gifted in the girl department, so I am thinking she might be a great shout in getting a dress that really fits right :)

Thanks so much....most of the dresses would be perfect with your height! I always have to have them hemmed. Now as far as the other....it's something about the dress, because there is no way that I am "gifted" in that department.:o I think he must have been using a "wide angle lens" LOL:D

Va va va voom! It is Pretty Woman!:D Drew is a keeper too!

Thanks Joyce, We really had fun....I felt rather glamourous for the evening.;):)

Oh, and I finally saw the movie "Pretty Woman" this week...Had never seen it....it was so cute! I know, people think I must live under a rock! LOL

Hi M,

Your gowns and dresses look so beautiful, and you look so elegant in them. Loved that one-shoulder red gown on you!

Continue to have a wonderful time on your cruise, and stay healthy.

Take care,

Kathy