Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Marie, would you PLEASE smile?:)

I think she told me they had it down to nine pieces of luggage and that included her husband's.[/quote

LOL...I will try to smile for you the next picture. How are you feeling? And how is your wonderful husband? Please say hello to him for me. Thank you so very much for the beautiful sailway flowers and the gift card to the Verandah restaurant.

Thank you ladies. I am having a wonderful time. We are in Sydney for one more day. I am going to the Blue Mountain then the Opera tonight. It should be fun.

Take cares ladies and have a wonderful day.

Marie.

P.S. Gerry, I love the white gown too. It has an open and very low cut in the back.

Oh...This is Porthopper101 LOL

Edited by AMP747

[ATTACH]223772[/ATTACH]

Here is the dress I just bought for my May cruise on the Oasis. I took the brooch off of the shoulder. I'm planning to wear thin strappy gold sandals and a gold cuff with it. I'll definitely post pics.

LOVE it! I want it for myself! lol

We were on our first (and certainly not last) cruise on feb. 11th. Carnival Liberty to western caribbean. I wasn't expecting many to be dressing up but was surprised at how many there were. If you feel like it, go for it.

Not the best of pics, but enough to see I like long red dresses :)

DSC_0637.jpg.8d606233f4d93d8327294efc709f91a0.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg.9912b4214ba78ddca6ca18a8f55d119e.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg.742773f2ade1789879b3860aa7140ba9.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg.3bfd281c74f63d41ee438130400d3f27.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg.a774d9eaf18f5fec6c4237721a4ca304.jpg

We were on our first (and certainly not last) cruise on feb. 11th. Carnival Liberty to western caribbean. I wasn't expecting many to be dressing up but was surprised at how many there were. If you feel like it, go for it.

Not the best of pics, but enough to see I like long red dresses :)

Beautiful dresses. I love the ruffle accent on the red dress.

Here are the dresses I will be wearing on our cruise in May. I bought the purple one yesterday at our local Younkers dept. store. It was originally $298 and I got it for $26.25! It was on the yellow dot rack - meaning an extra 80% off the lowest marked price of $147. One catch, the dress smells like smoke and mild BO as someone apparently wore the dress and returned it! Do you think dry cleaning will get the smell out??

The black dress I purchased 2 years ago at the same store on sale for $60.

DSCN6212.jpg.be419cd5fc888ff2c1ebb5c1c53468e5.jpg

DSCN6213.jpg.35856ea7e58adefce09c4a3edeba0082.jpg

DSCN6157.jpg.8af09b81baf63b1bfd34038e53d78c68.jpg

DSCN6156.jpg.b8e8a7e0c4a8512787e97d3b80e0a391.jpg

$26 for a formal dress... now that's a deal!

I just purchased a formal dress (fun summery dress) from The Limited about 3 weeks ago and paid $18 for it. They always have sales and their dresses are adorable!!

Do you think dry cleaning will get the smell out??

You'd be amazed at what some dry cleaning establishments can do, as long as you're able to communicate what exactly you'd like remedied with the dress. The latter may be harder than the former, depending on the language barriers. :o

[ATTACH]223772[/ATTACH]

Here is the dress I just bought for my May cruise on the Oasis. I took the brooch off of the shoulder. I'm planning to wear thin strappy gold sandals and a gold cuff with it. I'll definitely post pics.

Great dress, if it is Ralph Lauren, I have the same one (I didn't take the brooch off the shoulder).

You could try the dry cleaners. I washed a heavily beaded dress in the bath with detergent made for wool, luke warm water, and rinse gently. Leave to naturally. Hope you have success, it was a great bargain :)

Here are the dresses I will be wearing on our cruise in May. I bought the purple one yesterday at our local Younkers dept. store. It was originally $298 and I got it for $26.25! It was on the yellow dot rack - meaning an extra 80% off the lowest marked price of $147. One catch, the dress smells like smoke and mild BO as someone apparently wore the dress and returned it! Do you think dry cleaning will get the smell out??

The black dress I purchased 2 years ago at the same store on sale for $60.

I love the dress! I'm wondering though, about the other nights, besides "elegant" night, do people dress up? I have a couple of dresses that I would like to take with me, but I don't want to be out of place. I'm losing weight, down from a 26 to an 18. Not much, but I'm starting to get a bit of curve! I want to feel good for these nights with hubby. This is our 25th anniversary cruise, so it is our "honeymoon."

Advise would be appreciated.

Terri

I love the dress! I'm wondering though, about the other nights, besides "elegant" night, do people dress up? I have a couple of dresses that I would like to take with me, but I don't want to be out of place. I'm losing weight, down from a 26 to an 18. Not much, but I'm starting to get a bit of curve! I want to feel good for these nights with hubby. This is our 25th anniversary cruise, so it is our "honeymoon."

Advise would be appreciated.

Terri

First everyone is different and it depends on the travelers on the ship with you at the time, or even the cruise line. That being said, since it is your anniversary and vacation, I'd say do what makes you and your hubby happy. If you are planning to have dinner in a specialty restaurant aboard, why not dress up for that evening, or you can just eat in the MDR. You'll see all types of dress in either case. Just enjoy yourself, work those new curves and Happy Anniversary.

Edited by DivasDare

First everyone is different and it depends on the travelers on the ship with you at the time, or even the cruise line. That being said, since it is your anniversary and vacation, I'd say do what makes you and your hubby happy. If you are planning to have dinner in a specialty restaurant aboard, why not dress up for that evening, or you can just eat in the MDR. You'll see all types of dress in either case. Just enjoy yourself, work those new curves and Happy Anniversary.

I totally agree! its hard work to lose weight so enjoy every bit of your sucsess and its not a bad thing being the most glamorous women in the room:D Happy Anniversary!