Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Marie, I love all of your beautiful dresses! Do you shop at many different stores, or do you get the dresses at a variety of places?

Cactusgirly, thanks for posting those. They are great! For the record, I wear a dress every night of a cruise. The dining room is beautiful, so I feel like it fits. In addition, I have a desk job during the week, and I mostly wear dress pants and jackets. It feels really good to dress up!

Hi Ladies just ordered a cute dress for our upcoming cruise in April! Told my boyfriend I just ordered it and got oh ok so figured I go somewhere where someone would understand!!! Doesn't matter that he just bought himself a really nice tux!! Now so excited to goooooooo!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QKOCA4/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

Hi Ladies just ordered a cute dress for our upcoming cruise in April! Told my boyfriend I just ordered it and got oh ok so figured I go somewhere where someone would understand!!! Doesn't matter that he just bought himself a really nice tux!! Now so excited to goooooooo!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QKOCA4/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

Gorgeous! You and your guy will look great.

quite a long time ago, I promised to post a pic of my wedding gown (which I will be wearing to dinner after the ceremony on the first formal night.) I finally got it back today! I will also repost a pic of my gown for the second formal night. I know the photos are not great but you can get an idea of what they look like from these.

6816749526_c6dea22a51.jpg 6858295225_cb2bfc70c9.jpg

Edited by JulieRose

I always love seeing everyone's lovely dresses! The two dresses I ordered from Light in the Box just arrived today, and I am SO excited! Noone else was home when I tried them on so I haven't snapped a pic yet, but I'll try to get one posted in the next couple of days. I absolutely LOVE the way they fit, and the quality was outstanding.

They took about 5 weeks to arrive here, and I admit I was a bit concerned after reading some of the feedback on the site about some customers having to pay some sort of additional taxes or something when their dresses arrived. For the record, there was nothing of that sort when mine arrived. I couldn't be happier with them! Can't wait to wear them on our cruise in May! :D

Thank you, ladies. My foot is doing much better. I have been going to the spa twice a week for feet treatment. They put my feet in warm water with some kind of mud, oils and little rocks, while my feet are soaking she massage my back, shoulder and head, then she massage my legs and feet with cellutox active oil and refreshing gel. I bought a twenty treatments package.

Fyree39. I bought the lavender, white, green mermaid and the carnival ball gown at www.newyorkdess.com. I hate to go shopping. I buy most of my gowns, dresses and clothing at Saks, Neman Marcus, Bloomingdale, Nordstrom and Net-A-Porter.com. They have free shipping and free return.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Marie I was just discussing with a friend how one of the highlights are anticipating when you will post again. And again, you look wonderful. I especially love the red gown and the smile. So glad to hear that your foot is doing better!

Marie, i love your dresses. It was so nice to see a smile, it brightens up your eyes so much. You are such a beautiful Lady inside and out. I am so glad to hear that your foot is doing better. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Til we hear from you again,

Ciao

6963771457_2010723c94_b.jpg

Bought this Kimono at Net-A-Porter.com

6817647660_55b0dedec6_b.jpg

The internet is soooooooooooooo slow. I will post more later.

Take care ladies.

I hope to be as fabulous as you when I get older.....you look stunning in ALL of your dresses. <3

Well...after looking in my closet at the same tired old dresses I decided I was tired of seeing the same clothes in EVERY vacation picture!!! We are going on an 8 night cruise for our 10th anniversary on April 14th (anniversary was actually last November) with NO kids!!!! Anyway, I do have 2 gowns that I haven't worn in years and still fit!!! So I will wear those - gladly! However, I like to dress for dinner the other nights and I like sundresses/casual dresses for daytime too...so I took myself to the Ross Dress Event tonight and came home with 8!!! dresses - well actually 7 and a cute beach coverup that could pass as a dress. I also got two dresses the other day at JC Penney...so now I have 5 new semi dressy/dressy cocktail dresses and 4 new casual dresses and a beach cover up. So, I think I am good to go!!! Just need a new silver evening bag, maybe a new pair of flip flops (not beach) and I think my shopping will be done! I am so excited! 5 weeks til the cruise!!

Well...after looking in my closet at the same tired old dresses I decided I was tired of seeing the same clothes in EVERY vacation picture!!! We are going on an 8 night cruise for our 10th anniversary on April 14th (anniversary was actually last November) with NO kids!!!! Anyway, I do have 2 gowns that I haven't worn in years and still fit!!! So I will wear those - gladly! However, I like to dress for dinner the other nights and I like sundresses/casual dresses for daytime too...so I took myself to the Ross Dress Event tonight and came home with 8!!! dresses - well actually 7 and a cute beach coverup that could pass as a dress. I also got two dresses the other day at JC Penney...so now I have 5 new semi dressy/dressy cocktail dresses and 4 new casual dresses and a beach cover up. So, I think I am good to go!!! Just need a new silver evening bag, maybe a new pair of flip flops (not beach) and I think my shopping will be done! I am so excited! 5 weeks til the cruise!!

Don't you just love it when things come together so quickly and with a bargain? I see you're going on the Valor, it was my very first cruise ship right after it was built and I fell in love with cruising. Have fun and happy anniversary.