Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Loving everybody's dresses! Host Faith you look fabulous, those sandals are amazing.

I definitely say wear the red dress Irish Lassie, but I've never been one to worry about colours and seasons LOL!

PortHopper you really do have fabulous taste in dresses.

LOL...Sure, come over we can go shopping together.

M

Host Faith, I you look beautiful. I love your dresses. I wish I could wear shoes like your shoes :(

M

Happy St Patrick's day ladies.

Marie

6845308202_f225010185_b.jpg

Thank you so much, Marie! As always, you look fabulous!

Loving everybody's dresses! Host Faith you look fabulous, those sandals are amazing.

I definitely say wear the red dress Irish Lassie, but I've never been one to worry about colours and seasons LOL!

PortHopper you really do have fabulous taste in dresses.

Thank you! Can't wait to wear them again :)

Here's a dress I just ordered from Dillard's today ($52.50). May wear it on our cruise in May, but not sure if "red" is good for a spring cruise!!

(hope my picture comes throuhg, haven't posted for awhile so not sure if I did it right:confused::confused:)

RedDress.jpg

Love this dress and the color!!!

[ATTACH]223772[/ATTACH]

Here is the dress I just bought for my May cruise on the Oasis. I took the brooch off of the shoulder. I'm planning to wear thin strappy gold sandals and a gold cuff with it. I'll definitely post pics.

OMG, is that model Courtney off the Bachelor????:eek:

[ATTACH]223772[/ATTACH]

Here is the dress I just bought for my May cruise on the Oasis. I took the brooch off of the shoulder. I'm planning to wear thin strappy gold sandals and a gold cuff with it. I'll definitely post pics.

I love this dress! Can I ask where you got it?

I love this dress! Can I ask where you got it?

Here's a similar dress and a link where there are many gowns.

http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3176469?categoryid=8000017

http://www.dillards.com/shop/Women-Dresses-Special-Occasion-Gowns/_/N-ydnt/No-0/Ns-p_price_low%7C0/Rpp-2?catalogId=301&langId=-1&splashlink=header_wapparel&storeId=301

Edited by cruz4evr

Here's a dress I just ordered from Dillard's today ($52.50). May wear it on our cruise in May, but not sure if "red" is good for a spring cruise!!

(hope my picture comes throuhg, haven't posted for awhile so not sure if I did it right:confused::confused:)

RedDress.jpg

Just received the dress yesterday! YEA, love it & it fits perfect, good thing because it was non-returnable! :eek: It looks much better in person than on the model. Will probably wear it on our cruise with the kids, depending on what my DIL's will wear (color wise).

Just received the dress yesterday! YEA, love it & it fits perfect, good thing because it was non-returnable! :eek: It looks much better in person than on the model. Will probably wear it on our cruise with the kids, depending on what my DIL's will wear (color wise).

Cute dress! Love the color and the tiers!

For those who have worn strapless dresses, did you have to have them

on the tight side? How is the comfort level?

If the dress fits right it will be comfortable and you won't be "tugging" at it all evening. Most strapless dresses either have cups built in for support or boning and stays. You don't want the dress too tight as that would be uncomfortable. I would suggest that you find a good alterations person and have them "tweak" the dress just enough to make it fit well and look well.

If anyone is interested, Dillards has a sale going on with some great prices on dresses. Sizes might be limited but it might be worth a look. :)

http://www.dillards.com/shop/Women-D...s%20at%20macys

This one is cute......

http://www.dillards.com/product/Mari...eader_wapparel

Thank you so much for posting the Dillards link. I don't have a Dillards near me, so I have never been to the online site. I have been looking for a particular dress Lauren by Ralp Lauren dress that is out of stock at Macy's and Nordstrom's. While browsing the Dillards site I saw the dress and they have it in my size YAY!....

Hubby and I leave for our 10th anniversary cruise on Sunday and I hope it gets here in time.

Here is a picture of the dress

2324641090106831890S200x200Q85.jpg

I can't figure out how to download a pic of this dress so I can upload it to my flickr. I bought this dress as my formal night dress from Macy's in January. I got it at 45% off, plus I had a 20% off coupon, and a $25 gift certificate.

I was afraid it would make me look dumpy, but I think it rather looks cute on me!

I was wondering if I should buy silver sandals to wear with it, and since the model clearly is wearing silver shoes, I shall follow suit.

http://www.dillards.com/product/Robbie-Bee-Woman-Tiered-Chiffon-Dress_301_-1_301_502913230

I can't figure out how to download a pic of this dress so I can upload it to my flickr. I bought this dress as my formal night dress from Macy's in January. I got it at 45% off, plus I had a 20% off coupon, and a $25 gift certificate.

I was afraid it would make me look dumpy, but I think it rather looks cute on me!

I was wondering if I should buy silver sandals to wear with it, and since the model clearly is wearing silver shoes, I shall follow suit.

http://www.dillards.com/product/Robbie-Bee-Woman-Tiered-Chiffon-Dress_301_-1_301_502913230

I think it would be fun to add a pop of color with a red or purple sandal, in a style similar to the ones on the model.

Happy St Patrick's day ladies.

Marie

Marie,

That green is incredible on you!

Definitely a good color for you.

(my favorite of your lovely gowns, if was picking for myself, is the lavender...)

Loving your posts :D

Found a dress for $30. Not sure if it's formal night worthy for our summer sailing on the Oasis (with the red shoes) or to pair it with casual sandals and wear it on a "regular" night?? Thoughts?

(excuse the just-out-of-the-shower look with the wet hair...not sure what the explanation for the deer in headlights look is-haha).

Cheers!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332293222.301466.jpg.54a28d7f4d93e2075b7de4ce73c9a842.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332293241.090504.jpg.80765bd9ec4a7234957ddf0bd72fec2e.jpg