Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Just when I decide I am not buying anymore dresses, :oI find one I love. It must be my big sister's influence. Right Sherrie Lynn?;)

This just came today from Ebay. Brand new, beautiful colors, fits like it was made for me and shows off what I want to show off. :D I love it!

1379453061_FlowerDress.jpg.e68a5e187d26f0975481065db3f1f967.jpg

Just when I decide I am not buying anymore dresses, :oI find one I love. It must be my big sister's influence. Right Sherrie Lynn?;)

This just came today from Ebay. Brand new, beautiful colors, fits like it was made for me and shows off what I want to show off. :D I love it!

[ATTACH]229790[/ATTACH]

That's right, Joyce!:D Beautiful blue....just your color! Such a cute dress...will be perfect for your cruise or any Summer wear.:)

Hello to All ! I just found this thread and can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it all ! I have loved all the dresses that I've seen here! I'll be stopping by frequently to see who's doing what and who's wearing what... and who's going where ! Marie .. I so hope you enjoyed your 82 day world cruise ... I know everyone here enjoyed your photo's . Your gowns and dresses caught everyone's eye and you have elegant taste to say the least. The longest we've ever been to sea was 18 days .. and due to being owned by two loveable "Fur Faces" that in iteself was too long for us. We now try to keep our cruises 11 days or less. I'll now have to go and find the first thread and read thru that . Hope everyone has a great Sunday ... and again .. thank you for all your input and web pages on "where" to get the best buys .

A boatload!:D Seriously way too many and I keep telling Drew that I am going to start getting rid of some of them...I know there are over a dozen evening gowns and proabably twice that many cocktail dresses.

The good thing' date=' I never pay really high prices for dresses to wear on cruises. We love having the photos on the cruises, and this way I can justify buying more.:rolleyes:;)[/b']

I really do plan to weed some things from my closet once things slow down at work for the Summer. I really need the space. A couple years ago, I changed all the hangers in our closets to the space savers! Thank goodness for that...I love them...so much more room for dresses! :D

Ha,ha ha....a boat load, well this is CRUISE critic.LOL

I know what you mean about justifying the cost. I always get my gowns and cocktail dresses at really good prices so then I can buy without feeling guilty.

Also know what you mean about weeding out and needing space. Right now I'm in three closets.:o I used to have those padded satin hangers which were so pretty but took up waaaay too much room. Got rid of those and exchanged for the ones they use in stores but am now getting the skinny ones. Like those lots since they are so skinny and the velvety finish on them keep things from sliding off.

Have you considered donating any of your "extras" to the Recyling Clothing thread?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=989623

PS, You always have great shoes as well.:)

Edited by iheartbda

Hello to All ! I just found this thread and can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it all ! I have loved all the dresses that I've seen here! I'll be stopping by frequently to see who's doing what and who's wearing what... and who's going where ! Marie .. I so hope you enjoyed your 82 day world cruise ... I know everyone here enjoyed your photo's . Your gowns and dresses caught everyone's eye and you have elegant taste to say the least. The longest we've ever been to sea was 18 days .. and due to being owned by two loveable "Fur Faces" that in iteself was too long for us. We now try to keep our cruises 11 days or less. I'll now have to go and find the first thread and read thru that . Hope everyone has a great Sunday ... and again .. thank you for all your input and web pages on "where" to get the best buys .

Welcome to the "Fashion Board"...You will love it here....very nice ladies, everyone is so helpful....we have lots of fun here and wonderful ideas for fashion.

Hi again, Sherrie Lynn, I saw where you said you might get rid of some of your dress's. I just went thru mine & took them to a place we have here for "prom night". It's for young girls that can't afford to spend $$$$ for a gown, so you might want to see if they have that down your way.

Also, thanks for the advice on the dress I'm looking at from "your site" :D I'll give that a try. It's the dress that is chiffon with a satin wide belt look & one shoulder.

I also like that "blue" sundress that Joyce got from eBay. Really cute for a cruise. I love tropical clothing!

Hi again, Sherrie Lynn, I saw where you said you might get rid of some of your dress's. I just went thru mine & took them to a place we have here for "prom night". It's for young girls that can't afford to spend $$$$ for a gown, so you might want to see if they have that down your way.

Also, thanks for the advice on the dress I'm looking at from "your site" :D I'll give that a try. It's the dress that is chiffon with a satin wide belt look & one shoulder.

I also like that "blue" sundress that Joyce got from eBay. Really cute for a cruise. I love tropical clothing!

Judy,

That is so nice of you to donate dresses that way. I understand there is a program similar here in the area....I know a large Church here in the area had that program each year....sadly their property was foreclosed on the Thursday before Easter and they could not even have Easter services. I can call the local newspaper and see if they know of another program here that does that. Might not be too late for their proms. If it is, I can always have some ready for next year. Thanks for the inspiration.

Wasn't Joyce dress so cute? Love the print and the color, and hey we can wear those all year here!:D

I think I know the dress you are talking about...long or short....I bought three of the long ones with the wide satin sash (bow at the waist) and one shoulder from her. I wanted other colors, so she did them in black, a dark hunter green and a pewter grey....:rolleyes::)

Thanks again...have a good evening

Oh, Marie, you do have the perfect outfit for every occasion- and always look terrific! :D

Agree 100%. I love her eyes in this one, looking at her handsome husband.

Looks like she's heading to Greece next. Wonder what we'll be treated to from there.:)

Edited by iheartbda

Egyptian Party last night.

6939062874_c2ec53c347_b.jpg

You have something interesting for every occassion! How much luggage did you take for a world cruise? I keep cutting back and I can't imagine packing your fabulous wardrobe and we've only seen the evening wear.

Lets see if I can get it to post. I just ordered this for our cruise (don't laugh) in August 2013. thought it would be nice for one of the formal nights.

I'm a huge fan of black & white prints...so I love this dress! :). AND as soon as we officially book our cruise (hopefully any day now) for April/May of '13 I'm going shopping!!! Its never too soon....LoL

Lets see if I can get it to post. I just ordered this for our cruise (don't laugh) in August 2013. thought it would be nice for one of the formal nights.

Love the dress ... I've already started making a list of clothes that I want to bring! Jan