Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Lets see if I can get it to post. I just ordered this for our cruise (don't laugh) in August 2013. thought it would be nice for one of the formal nights.

Love black and white.

Ha,ha.....I'm already a few dresses ahead, just need the cruises.

toxicfairy: did you order that blk & wht from the website "Venus"? Several others have gotten it too & I almost ordered it. Let us know how you like it when you receive it. :)

Yes I did! I have purchased a few dresses in the past (including my Island wedding dress:D) from Venus plus a few swim suits. I love their site and I have been looking at the black and white skirt & top for a LLOONNGG time now :o when I saw the price went down my first thought was maybe it will go down again...second thought was maybe they will run out of my size:eek: so I ordered ...LOL.

I have a few more dresses on my wish list from there ! but I have a little time :rolleyes:.

Lets see if I can get it to post. I just ordered this for our cruise (don't laugh) in August 2013. thought it would be nice for one of the formal nights.

That is a gorgeous dress!!!!

...and love the print...makes it unusual...

It's never too early when you find the perfect dress ;)

Hi all, glad everyone likes that dress. I thought it was perfect for a cruise to the tropics! :D I got it at Beall's. You might try the website if you don't have a Beall's. Thanks again for the compliments. :)

No Beall's and nothing on the website. How about a brand as it might be found somewhere else. Unless, of course, you don't want to run into yourself on your cruise.:D

Here's a dress (maxi) that I just purchased for our upcoming cruise. The colors are BEAUTIFUL.

100_1355.jpg

That is gorgeous ! The print is too big for me as I am only 5 foot I think the flowers would over power me :(. I love those big statement prints they just don't like me...lol. Love the bold colors. Maybe in my next life I will be taller ! ( and richer so I can cruise more :D).

I am trying SO hard to not buy this dress.

I think I may be failing. I love Holy Clothing.

http://holyclothing.com/index.php/dresses/shop-by-size/3x/venus-diamond-neck-satin-lace-full-a-line-skirt-sun-dress-3x.html

What a great price! How can you not buy that dress! I think it's lovely! Then again I am partial to black! :D

I am trying SO hard to not buy this dress.

I think I may be failing. I love Holy Clothing.

http://holyclothing.com/index.php/dresses/shop-by-size/3x/venus-diamond-neck-satin-lace-full-a-line-skirt-sun-dress-3x.html

This is your conscience speaking ...Buy the dress ! The purple is pretty but the green has a definate wow factor! :D

This is your conscience speaking ...Buy the dress ! The purple is pretty but the green has a definate wow factor! :D

Green is my favorite color. I own a lot of it and have to make a conscious effort to buy other colors. I may buy the green anyway.

Green is my favorite color. I own a lot of it and have to make a conscious effort to buy other colors. I may buy the green anyway.

That is funny becasue green is the one color I am not fond of (although it is my siter's favorite) but when I saw that dress , the shade of green is just gorgeous...but the purple is pretty too! (purple is my DH's fav. color :)).

Not sure this is going to work, but here goes.

These are two dresses I'm planning to bring with me on our upcoming cruise. I'm most concerned about the teal one. It's nothing like anything I've ever worn in my life. It's much more form fitting than anything I'd normally choose. I love it, but I'm not sure it looks o.k. Neither dress is something I'd usually wear, actually, as I never wear sleeveless dresses for obvious reasons.

However, a lot of my current body problems come from having lost 143 lbs. I feel good, but am no longer sure what looks good or what is even appropriate any more. Right now, I'm feeling like nothing looks good. I thought shopping would be easier, but it's much more confusing now.

So, what do you think? Please be honest, I can take it. Should I forget these and look for something else, or are these be o.k? (Oh, yeah, I'm sure hair and makeup will help the overall look, so please try to ignore that!)

Thanks!

Hi, I like both dresses...the teal will look great with your hair color, colorful jewelry, or just a simple silver necklace. Congratulations on your weight loss!

I see you're also from Connecticut!