Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I wore these dresses in April on the Carnival Legend. It was a 7 day cruise so we had 2 formal nights! Can't wait for our next cruise -- and for shopping for more dresses!!

232323232%7Ffp63597%3Enu%3D3534%3E%3A46%3E7%3C5%3E2625%3A468%3B625%3Aot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp63634%3Enu%3D3533%3E552%3E8%3C3%3E26245529%3B425%3Aot1lsi

Cute dresses! I LOVE the colors of the top one.

These dresses are the ones I currently own. The black one is Rodarte for Target and my go to modest, playing it safe choice. The second one is Calvin Klein but in teal instead of white.This one is my glam choice. I'll probably buy one more dress just in case!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337952013.915869.jpg.e86118e4c7bacf1e5c38d5498e45be4f.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337952025.718819.jpg.51b9abf68599b43da1ecec152a9533c4.jpg

These dresses are the ones I currently own. The black one is Rodarte for Target and my go to modest, playing it safe choice. The second one is Calvin Klein but in teal instead of white.This one is my glam choice. I'll probably buy one more dress just in case!

[ATTACH]234661[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]234662[/ATTACH]

Love BOTH of them!:)

I think I am getting a dress fettish. Was at Dress Barn yesterday looking for a dress to wear to my daughter's dress rehearsal dinner. Gad, I bought two. I started thinking where could I wear the second dress? Gad, maybe I need to book another cruise:)

I fell in love with this dress at Macy's. I didn't need another dress but they had a great sale so I couldn't pass it up. :D

Here's picture of the one online:

Cute.:)

I'm always a couple of dresses "ahead". My theory is, if I see something that I like and it's ON SALE, I buy it. Then when an ocassion comes up, I'm ready. Too many times when I really needed a dress for something I could never find anything that I liked even if I was willing to spend top dollar. Now I'm always ready for whatever.:)