Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Faith...awesome dresses! I too plan to wear a dress every night...we are on an 8 night in April and I bought 10 new dresses all together casual and dressy and have 2 gowns at home already...so excited!

Love your shoes too...but I could never walk in those! LOL!

Host Faith, thanks for showing your most fabulous photos, you looked great :)

I love to see other peoples styles and choices ;)

I agree great look!

Faith....your formal night shoes are awesome!! You have such great style.

Thank you so much ladies! :)

Looking good Host Faith and Happy Belated Birthday!

Faith...awesome dresses! I too plan to wear a dress every night...we are on an 8 night in April and I bought 10 new dresses all together casual and dressy and have 2 gowns at home already...so excited!

Love your shoes too...but I could never walk in those! LOL!

Faith' date='[/b']

You look so cute in all the dresses. Great pictures, thank you for sharing with us! Looks like you had a wonderful cruise!:)

Thank you so much! We did have a wonderful time. I think I'll wear a dress every night for my future cruises. They take up much less space in my luggage, and it's nice and fun to dress up a bit. As for the shoes, they were pretty comfortable for about 3 hours tops. We ended up dancing all night, every night, so I ended up kicking them off or wearing flats by the end of the evening. They made for some great pictures though! Oh, what we women will do to look glam :D. Happy cruising everyone!

Host Faith and Marie both look amazing. I am very excited as I found dress one today. It is an amazing color and it was an even more amazing price. I had time to kill before a Dr. Appt. and ran in to Ross. My hubby was along and very skeptical that I could find something given our time frame and my fussiness over clothes. Not only did I find a great full length gown I love but I went outside my normal color scheme and he loved it. Best find so far out of six cruises. I don't know how to do the pics but will post if I figure it out on my IPad.

Here's a dress I just ordered from Dillard's today ($52.50). May wear it on our cruise in May, but not sure if "red" is good for a spring cruise!!

(hope my picture comes throuhg, haven't posted for awhile so not sure if I did it right:confused::confused:)

RedDress.jpg

I'd been thinking of growing my hair for that very reason. At my age (53 going on 54, I think I'd best just keep it short. I'm NOT creative with my hair and always struggle to make it look nice. Long hair imo is harder to work with to make it look nice on a daily basis. You really do look very elegant with your hair up. It also looks fantastic in that first picture when it's down.

Why not try temporary hair extensions? they make clip ons to match your hair color. You can also get them done in different ways, but as a dancer even though my hair is long. I like the extra length clip ons are great they even make fun fake up dos and pony tails just an idea

Here's a dress I just ordered from Dillard's today ($52.50). May wear it on our cruise in May, but not sure if "red" is good for a spring cruise!!

(hope my picture comes throuhg, haven't posted for awhile so not sure if I did it right:confused::confused:)

RedDress.jpg

What a pretty dress..I'd vote for wear it!:)

Porthopper, Love your style! Can we be friends???:):)

Have fun,

I've missed reading this thread....

Michelle

LOL...Sure, come over we can go shopping together.

M

Host Faith, I you look beautiful. I love your dresses. I wish I could wear shoes like your shoes :(

M