Kevin Sheehan email address

CanadianTwosome

Hi Everyone! I know I've seen people post Kevin Sheehan's email address here, but none of the searches I've tried have been successful. I found a couple of posts suggesting kevin.sheehan@ncl.com, but I tried it and it didn't work. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

I remember reading on here that it was ksheehan@ncl.com

From what I understand, he doesn't generally read his email - it goes to his assistant. Either way, thats his email address.

Thanks everyone!! I do not have a complaint - do I ever? I'm also not expecting him to read every email that comes to that address, but I'm sure someone will, because people here get responses all the time. I would just rather send my message higher up the chain than the standard feedback form goes. :)

That is not higher up! It is the GOD of NCL! Actually it is disrespectful taking the time away from him and his staff! There is nothing that importand for you to send him a e-mail. Just write the appropriate Manager regarding your issue.

Good CEO's are interested in hearing both negative and positive feedback on their products. Can they always respond or provide what the letter asks for (if anything)? No. However, they do want to hear how customers feel about their products.

Having said that, if I had a complaint that required action I would start with finding managers and supervisors who are better equipped for addressing the problem.

I agree that the CEO should be open to comments and suggestions about their company's products and that a customer wanting to express these comments and suggestions is not wasting anybody's time.

Now if one has a specific complaint that requires action or reparation then the person needs to go through the management chain.

Somebody should have it.

Folks here might be able to help with your problem - assuming that is why you are writing the CEO of a multi billion dollar company.

With only 11 ships and some 20,000 passengers sailing each week, he will be glad to help you out.

Actually not too often I disagree with you. Probably because most of these threads are on cruising itself, which I believe you could fly circles around me with your knowledge.

However, the tone I'm getting from your post tells me you believe writing the CEO is wasting the CEO's time. This is where I will respectfully disagree. (And, yes I've seen the ridiculous posts on CC that want to write Kevin Sheehan because their pat of butter was late arriving to their table in time for them to eat their bun warm). I also agree with some on here that all emails will go to an assistant and it will be decided from there what needs to be done or who needs to address the correspondence.

I agree with SDmike, although as you pointed out the CEO is responsible for multi-billion dollar company, part of that responsibility is customer satisfaction. So if you are speaking about an overall product good or bad then that should be addressed to the CEO. Thats why these people have assistants, is to make sure it goes to whereever it should and that the appropriate people do see it.

But yes if your correspondence is only addressing a certain area (good or bad), then the person responsible for that particular area should be address. In saying that, the one thing I have learned in dealing with large corporations is that person is usually pretty hard to find. You usually start with a call center, which may or may not lead you to a PR person, which may or may not lead you to a supervisor. But actually getting to a management position for any one area is nearly impossible.

That is not higher up! It is the GOD of NCL! Actually it is disrespectful taking the time away from him and his staff! There is nothing that importand for you to send him a e-mail. Just write the appropriate Manager regarding your issue.

If one reads post #6 I think it's clear that the OP will be providing positive feedback to Kevin. I don't see that as being disrespectful in the least and I'm sure Kevin would be glad to receive such a message.

Good CEO's are interested in hearing both negative and positive feedback on their products. Can they always respond or provide what the letter asks for (if anything)? No. However, they do want to hear how customers feel about their products.

Having said that, if I had a complaint that required action I would start with finding managers and supervisors who are better equipped for addressing the problem.

Of course Mr Sheehan wants to hear directly from all of his customers. Why else would he have gone on UNDERCOVER BOSS. You don't think he did it just for publicity do you ? (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

• 1 year later...

Well I'm not impressed with Mr Sheehan! I was trying to book an excursion on line. I could see the details, but there was no "Add to Basket" button. So I phoned - from France - and I was left on hold for 15 minutes before I gave up. Lord knows how much that cost. I went back to the website and completed their form on the Contact us page, no response, not even an acknowledgement. So I emailed Mr Sheehan - a week later - nothing. So I emailed him again and copied it to 2 other execs: cgladding and astuart. Still nothing. Good grief I'm trying to give the company money, what on earth would it be like if I was complaining? Which I will be doing soon :(

(By the way, I'm not daft, I have a degree in IT so I can navigate a website page)

Well I'm not impressed with Mr Sheehan! I was trying to book an excursion on line. I could see the details, but there was no "Add to Basket" button. So I phoned - from France - and I was left on hold for 15 minutes before I gave up. Lord knows how much that cost. I went back to the website and completed their form on the Contact us page, no response, not even an acknowledgement. So I emailed Mr Sheehan - a week later - nothing. So I emailed him again and copied it to 2 other execs: cgladding and astuart. Still nothing. Good grief I'm trying to give the company money, what on earth would it be like if I was complaining? Which I will be doing soon :(

(By the way, I'm not daft, I have a degree in IT so I can navigate a website page)

You brought back a two year old post??

I wanted to express my opinion of Mr Sheehan, so I did a search on this site and that's the one I found. Whether it's a new post or a 2 year old one has no relevance to me. If you know of another later post on the subject, I'm happy to copy and paste to that one too.

I wanted to express my opinion of Mr Sheehan, so I did a search on this site and that's the one I found. Whether it's a new post or a 2 year old one has no relevance to me. If you know of another later post on the subject, I'm happy to copy and paste to that one too.

Why bring back an old thread instead of just starting a new one? :confused: Or calling someone at NCL (EU, UK or somewhere closer to France) to see if your excursion is even available for your cruise. It may be sold out.

Archived