What is something you do you would never do on land?

fun!melis

I would probably say that we would enjoy a few more cocktails since we would not have to worry about driving or getting transportation back to our room. A designated driver is always a nice thing. :D

Another thing that I do on the ship that I would not normally do on a land vacation is to decorate my cabin door. I just love to do this, it just adds to the occasion. I also get a kick out of walking around the ship and looking at other folk's door decorations as well.

Eat warm chocolate melting cake. Have dessert after every dinner.

Look at the ocean in the middle of the night from my balcony. Just because I can!

Go out drinking & dancing at night.

Order from a menu & get whatever I want.

Ditto with room service.

Get used to someone picking up after me. Silly but after just 7 days of it, sure is painful going home to no cabin steward. Boo hoo!

The food- trying new things and not worrying that it's wasted money if I don't like it. Ordering 2 appetizers or entree's if I can't make up my mind. Eating more then I should. :o

On land I rarely ever drink. But on a cruise, there is just something about it, I have to have a few. Not having to worry about getting home is a nice convenience. Just stumble down the hallways, and if I accidentally bump into a wall or two, I can just blame it on the waves. It can't possibly be because I drank too much. :p

Definately eat more. We also try foods we never would in a land based restaurant because you won't be stuck with it if you don't like it.

Not so much that we drink more , its just we drink at times we never would at home when we are working.

A Bloody Mary with Breakfast. A beer or a Foo Foo drink with lunch .

Archived