What is something you do you would never do on land?

fun!melis

:eek::eek: NAKED on the balcony........cant your neighbor see?????? I got a balcony... :o

Yep, sitting on the balcony naked. Can't sit on the front porch naked at home. One of the neighbors would call the cops.:eek::D

Wear a bikini!!! I have lost some weight (only 15 pounds to go to get to my goal!!!) and have not worn a bikini for a few years! I ordered one from VS last week and will proudly wear it on my cruise in August!!!

I actually had not planned on doing this, but since our luggage was lost for "4" days:mad:, I didn't have much choice. Fortunately we had insurance coverage.

Since we didn't have much to wear (it went the other direction), we had to buy some clothes. I didn't have a bathing suit, and they ONLY had a "2 piece", which I had never worn before. Well I did wear it, but felt uncomfortable, but I knew.......these people would never see me again.:) That is why I would never do this at home.

Go to a nude beach and just relax....!!! HEAVEN

Dancing with husband anywhere , anytime on the ship that we hear music,

Talking to anyone and everyone that I meet along the way,

Getting to know each of the great staff that take care of me through the week and making sure I learn something about them, their family, their culture and their homes.

Wear clothes that I would never wear in my own small town..!!!

Drink (in moderation), laugh (until my stomach hurts every day), and reconnect with my husband (uninterrupted) for 7 days as if we were newly weds as opposed to 20 years of marriage with 4 kids :)

Love this one too!

go to a nude beach and just relax....!!! Heaven

dancing with husband anywhere , anytime on the ship that we hear music,

talking to anyone and everyone that i meet along the way,

getting to know each of the great staff that take care of me through the week and making sure i learn something about them, their family, their culture and their homes.

Wear clothes that i would never wear in my own small town..!!!

Drink (in moderation), laugh (until my stomach hurts every day), and reconnect with my husband (uninterrupted) for 7 days as if we were newly weds as opposed to 20 years of marriage with 4 kids :)

about missing the news (this is a biggie for a journalist)

about ordering room service...

about ordering two starters and sometimes two desserts (one to share, of course!)

...and I love the quaint custom of afternoon tea on the high seas.

A week from tomorrow....I hope the nightly shrimp cocktails are on the Liberty by then.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Walking around all day for a few days in a row with no to bairly any make up on:eek:

And in a bathing suit most of the time:p

about missing the news (this is a biggie for a journalist)

about ordering room service...

about ordering two starters and sometimes two desserts (one to share, of course!)

...and I love the quaint custom of afternoon tea on the high seas.

A week from tomorrow....I hope the nightly shrimp cocktails are on the Liberty by then.

:)

Archived