Fll to Port of Miami Transport

yhdmommy

I also used SAS on my first and only cruise after reading reviews on this board. I LOVED them! We would have used them again this time, but it ended up being easier to fly into Miami. They constantly run shuttles from the POM to FLL and back, so our wait was very short. Just called them once we got all our luggage. And very inexpensive.

Thanks - I've checked that out (Florida Departures) and found a few suggestions.

I used QLS last time, but there were 8 of us so they gave us a "private" van. I don't want to have to rely on shuttle schedules but don't want to spend an arm and a leg either.

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

Thanks - I've checked that out (Florida Departures) and found a few suggestions.

I used QLS last time, but there were 8 of us so they gave us a "private" van. I don't want to have to rely on shuttle schedules but don't want to spend an arm and a leg either.

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

That's why SAS is so great. I think we paid $14pp and there were 6 of us and we had the van all to ourselves.

Taxis are very expensive in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I paid $10 with tip to go 1.3 miles (yes, just over a mile, but it was across a highway so I could not walk) to Mass in Miami and about $13 or so each way to go 5 miles in Ft. Lauderdale.

Orlando was even higher.

A taxi from FLL to MIA IS expensive....that's not the best way to go between those 2 cities!

I agree it isn't 'inexpensive' but last time we did it, I think we paid about $70. It wasn't priced per person, it was for the whole vehicle.

Archived