Cruise Personalizer

GlendaleCruiser

I spent over an hour on two different days trying to figure out why I couldn't get into the Cruise Personalizer. I decided after the first day that it was a problem on the Princess website so waited until yesterday and tried again.

Same problem. Kept saying there was an error and they couldn't connect me. I even had Princess 800 number on the line for 30 minutes and they brought in the IT people online. They were able to get onto the site using my sign on, password, etc so I was left with a real mystery..................

Until I realized that always use Mozilla Firefox. I tried to go into the Cruise Personalizer on IExplorer and NO PROBLEM. I guess it didn't occur to Princess that it might be the problem, either.

Hopefully, next time I go in to buy my excursions I will remember to use IE.

:cool:

Even if you fax the request through your TA or through other means, chances are that you will not have the eggcrate waiting for you. Ask your steward and he will be happy to put it on when he prepares your room for the night.

I spent over an hour on two different days trying to figure out why I couldn't get into the Cruise Personalizer. I decided after the first day that it was a problem on the Princess website so waited until yesterday and tried again.

Same problem. Kept saying there was an error and they couldn't connect me. I even had Princess 800 number on the line for 30 minutes and they brought in the IT people online. They were able to get onto the site using my sign on, password, etc so I was left with a real mystery..................

Until I realized that always use Mozilla Firefox. I tried to go into the Cruise Personalizer on IExplorer and NO PROBLEM. I guess it didn't occur to Princess that it might be the problem, either.

Hopefully, next time I go in to buy my excursions I will remember to use IE.

:cool:

I use Firefox all the time with out a problem. I use an IMac if that makes any difference.

I use Firefox all the time with out a problem. I use an IMac if that makes any difference.

I've used firefox on winxp, vista and 7 without issue. Might be a setup/config issue with the OP or an old version but it isn't firefox current version on any platform.

I was able to request a robe and slippers on CP, but not the egg crate for the bed.

Does anyone know how to request it ahead of time? I have read on here that you can request it early.

re the robe and bed topper

is there an extra charge for these items?

I've used firefox on winxp, vista and 7 without issue. Might be a setup/config issue with the OP or an old version but it isn't firefox current version on any platform.

It's Windows XP and I never have a problem with Firefox normally on any other site. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. I had the same problem a couple of months ago when I got on the first time. You would think that I would have remembered what the problem was but no..................:o

You can fax Princess at 661-284-4885 with Your Name, Ship, Cruise Date, Departure Port, Cabin Number and Booking Number with Request for Egg Crate Pads, robes, top sheets, etc. Normally, they suggest that you do it about 6 weeks before you sail. However, about half of the time, you will have to ask when you get on board.

Barbara

I had the same problem last night. I deleted all my browser history, etc., but NOT my cookies (I use IE on Windows 7). Closed the browser completely, then opened a new one. I then was able to get to the "real" Cruise Personalizer sign-in page.

this week have not been able to log into princess using explorer but can get on with firefox. Even cleared cookies and it did not help

Isn't that crazy? Before I got on with IE, I tried clearing all my cookies with Firefox and that didn't work. Sounds like their system is quirky.

Archived