Random Question on relocating ships

btrbill

So we are on the Ecstasy Monday, which is the last sailing out of NOLA before she goes to PC.

When we come back on Saturday, how quickly will she leave and the Elation come in to take her place for her first sailing that day? I see the Ecstasy is sailing on the following Monday out of PC...

I only ask because it would be nice to see the ships either at the port together, or pass in the river.

Bill

When Iv looked before the ship coming in to take its place didnt come in until Noon. I didnt look this time.

Where do you look to find this out? Is there a schedule of ships in ports published somewhere?

The Port of New Orleans website has a schedule but I only see dates not times.

http://63.243.21.112:8082/cruisemain.htm

It does show the disembark and embark only but both ships are listed for the same berth:eek:

I'm thinking as one leaves the other will dock. LOL Like waiting for a parking space at the grocery store.

OP Chances are you will see both ships. Take pictures for us, LOL

http://63.243.21.112:8082/cruisemain.htm

It does show the disembark and embark only but both ships are listed for the same berth:eek:

I'm thinking as one leaves the other will dock. LOL Like waiting for a parking space at the grocery store.

OP Chances are you will see both ships. Take pictures for us, LOL

Last time it said the 2nd ship would dock by Noon.

First ship will be disembarked by 10:30 no doubt, or earlier, as its a small ship.

No problem. Just dont assume you can get on until after Noon if you are VIP.

It will all work out.

We are on the Ecstasy's 1st sailing out of PC on Mon 11/5 and Ecstasy is NOT replacing any ship at PC, it is an additional ship for Carnival, which will now have Dream, Sensation and Ecstasy sailing out of PC.

Our dilema is we can not find which cruise Terminal Ecstasy will dock at!

We wanted to use off site optional parking but none of the off site parking facilities say they are servicing Ecstasy.

Departing is not an issue as we depart on a Monday but return will be Disney, Dream and us all on Saturday morning.

I have looked at PC web site but can not find what berth Ecstasy is to be docked at, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Susan

We are on the Ecstasy's 1st sailing out of PC on Mon 11/5 and Ecstasy is NOT replacing any ship at PC, it is an additional ship for Carnival, which will now have Dream, Sensation and Ecstasy sailing out of PC.

Our dilema is we can not find which cruise Terminal Ecstasy will dock at!

We wanted to use off site optional parking but none of the off site parking facilities say they are servicing Ecstasy.

Departing is not an issue as we depart on a Monday but return will be Disney, Dream and us all on Saturday morning.

I have looked at PC web site but can not find what berth Ecstasy is to be docked at, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Susan

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/d437e76e#/d437e76e/9

According to the above link and map Ecstasy will be using Terminal B on the channel. Look in lower right of the map.

Archived