Speciality Rest

bikerunner

Does anyone know if the Solstice Class ships set up a package deal for the rest. Im booked on a 12 one coming up. I did book some specialty rest dinners but was curious if anyone knew if they had packages on board for booking like 4 or 5. I booked two at this point and there 40 a piece. Thinking like 3 for $105.00 or 5 for $130.00 deal. Just curious. Any help is appreciated.

All I can find was booking individual ones. There was nothing for saying I wanted to buy 5. it was 40 a piece etc. Just was looking to see if anyone has seen packages offered for the specialty rest. Since the Solstice class has 4 of them.

They do have three and five restaurant packages with options for also including bottles of wine or no wine. At this time they may only be booked on board the ship (no advance online purchase) and are subject to availablilty (i.e. they are not guaranteed to be offered each sailing).

They do have three and five restaurant packages with options for also including bottles of wine or no wine. At this time they may only be booked on board the ship (no advance online purchase) and are subject to availablilty (i.e. they are not guaranteed to be offered each sailing).

Thats what I needed to know. Ill look for it when I get on board this weekend.

Thanks that was helpful too....Ill make sure I do it when I get onboard. Surprised they dont offer beforehand. Not in reservation availability for purchasing. I did book 2 rest already. I should be able to cancel and switch over to the package when on board hopefully.

Thanks that was helpful too....Ill make sure I do it when I get onboard. Surprised they dont offer beforehand. Not in reservation availability for purchasing. I did book 2 rest already. I should be able to cancel and switch over to the package when on board hopefully.

I called the Captains club about the package and they informed me that it is only available to book onboard. Told to make your reservations and then when on board have them switch your reservation over to the wine and dine package! Hope you have a great cruise!

I totally agree with you - the package should be offered before you even board the ship because sometimes the specialty restaurants get booked out and you cannot book onboard. But also, since there is a discount, I would have booked more of the specialty restaurants had I known about it BEFORE my cruise on the Eclipse!

I totally agree with you - the package should be offered before you even board the ship because sometimes the specialty restaurants get booked out and you cannot book onboard. But also, since there is a discount, I would have booked more of the specialty restaurants had I known about it BEFORE my cruise on the Eclipse!

Only a small percentage of the total available seats at the specialty restaurants are available for online booking; a large portion of the seats are reserved for booking on board only.

Archived