Nachi Cocom vs Mr Sanchos

peachyisthelife

I saw a reference to Beach Tours in another thread and found pricing of $45/adult and $25/child 4-11. It sounds to me like the water park would be another $12/person in addition to this AI pricing, although it does include kayaks, volleyball, and ping pong. So for our family, Mr. Sanchos would be more expensive than Nachi because the boys would have to do the water park if they saw it. Maybe I'm back to Nachi now.

http://www.**********.com.mx/Btm/cozumel.html (It's replacing Beach Tours with the asterisks.)

Best All Inclusive Day Pass in Cozumel

Enjoy a relaxing day in the beach when in Cozumel and experience the services of Cozumel's best beach club: Mr Sanchos. We do not limit our capacity for this special all inclusive package but it is always good to reserve in advance as there is a 10% savings from their list prices. Another Beach Tours Mexico offering that is sure to please our cruiser family and those that want to have a great time!

Bring your kids, there is something for everybody for an unforgettable day at the beach in Cozumel

Our most popular beach package Includes:

All you can eat directly from the menu, except Lobster and Foreign beer

Open Bar (All Brands) for Adults, Non alcoholic drinks for children

Free snorkel equipment

Purified Ice and Water

Kayak

Lockers

Hammocks

Lounger

Umbrella

Showers

Ping Pong Tables

Beach Volley Ball

Dressing Rooms

Lots of fun!

* A PARTIAL PAYMENT(PAYPAL) OF 5 USD IS REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE RESERVATION. *BALANCE TO BE PAID AT MR SANCHO'S

Edited by cathep

Ok so those that have been to Mr Sanchos, are the water activites-water trampoline, etc- in the water, more on the AI side or pay-as-you-go side? Or just kind of in the middle? May sound petty, but if they are more on one side, I would choose the OTHER side to be on (whether it be the AI side or not) if it meant more quiet.

We are going to Mr. Sanchos because there is a teen rate for non-alcohol drinking teenagers. A great savings for me since I am bringing 3 teens who will not be quaffing beers, etc. Sounds like a good choice after reading through this thread.

Ok so those that have been to Mr Sanchos, are the water activites-water trampoline, etc- in the water, more on the AI side or pay-as-you-go side? Or just kind of in the middle? May sound petty, but if they are more on one side, I would choose the OTHER side to be on (whether it be the AI side or not) if it meant more quiet.

it's pretty much in the middle so don't let that sway you from one side or the other. I've only done the all-inclusive. AI side has the better pool

The water activities were on the pay-as-you go side. We just walked over to the pay-as-you go side but you can still see them from the AI side. I just went over there because my daughter wanted to climb the iceberg and have her picture taken. Even though I didn't have a water activities wristband, I still stood in the area, I just didn't climb anything.

The AI pool is amazing, I LOVE the tile, looks like mermaid scales, shiny and irridescent and a beautiful shade of blue, very inviting. The beds are gorgeous! We spent time under our palapa talking to others on our cruise, swam in the sea, lounged on the loungers, and then spent some time soaking in the pool with the swim-up bar, ordering drinks and food! LOVED the coconut shrimp!!

We would definately go back again!

Edited by ibcnusoon

I just went to Nachi last week and didn't have a great experience with service either.

wonder if we were on the same cruise.... having been there twice, i too, was not impressed with this time's service. server wasn't "friendly" like last time. not rude persay... just not very friendly or helpful.

3 years ago they didn't have people walking around trying to sell the additional things you can do there..(at least on the day we were there) ie -- massages, parasailing, picture from the entrance... etc. i did tell them no once and was not bothered again.

dmarie--i was on Conquest from 11/7 to 11/12... you?

• 2 years later...
This is a older post ..... Anyone have any current thoughts on these two.... Trying to decided between the two for me and my 14 yr old daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your 14 year old is likely to prefer Mr. Sanchos because of the water toys (extra $$) and more families/teens in the crowd. Nachi is quiet, relaxing, and tends to draw an older crowd more interested in reading a book while enjoying the sun and food/drinks. Good luck! :)

I am now concerned…we have chosen Nachi for our AI, someone please speak up and tell me our 11 year old will be happy there….seeing that Mr. Sanchos has ping pong and other activities that my DD enjoys makes me wonder….does Nachi have the same?

This is a older post ..... Anyone have any current thoughts on these two.... Trying to decided between the two for me and my 14 yr old daughter.

I have current thoughts...well current enough to me. :p

Reviews from both places with TONS of pictures are listed in my signature line. :)

I am now concerned…we have chosen Nachi for our AI, someone please speak up and tell me our 11 year old will be happy there….seeing that Mr. Sanchos has ping pong and other activities that my DD enjoys makes me wonder….does Nachi have the same?

No ping pong -- just a beach, a small pool, and a hot-tub she's not old enough to go into. Lots of shade, good food/drinks/service, and for $7 you can rent her a floating mat. She can bring a book, swim in the ocean and the pool, and practice her Spanish while enjoying a virgin pina colada at the swim-up bar.

You have to rent a floating mat??? Is this for both places

You do not have to rent a floating mat, but my daughters seem to fight over one at Nachi. :( All-inclusive covers food/drinks - mats, water toys (only available at Mr. S), massage, etc. are extra $$.

• 1 month later...
Thank you mitsugirly, the pictures and reviews really help! I was wondering if anyone has gone snorkeling at Money Bar and then to NC? How far apart are they?

Thanks!

10+ minute cab ride - always confirm the fare before getting into the cab. :cool:

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows if I can bring my own floaty to Mr. Sanchos or if I even need them??? Do they allow them?:confused:

Thanks in advanced.;)

bpphoto

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows if I can bring my own floaty to Mr. Sanchos or if I even need them??? Do they allow them?:confused:

Thanks in advanced.;)

bpphoto

I have brought my own inflatable noodle to Nachi the last couple of times. Not only do they allow it, the whisked it away and inflated it for me!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app