Current Concierges continued

PH8

I copied the link to the photo from Bill's "Live Legend" thread and used the insertimage.gifbutton to insert the photo here.

I don't have the photo on a link, just a picture. I copy it, then go to that button, but it doesn't let me do anything that I know how to do (maybe that's the problem). . Can you not just paste a picture into these messages?

IMG]

Edited by katygirl5

I don't have the photo on a link, just a picture. I copy it, then go to that button, but it doesn't let me do anything that I know how to do (maybe that's the problem). . Can you not just paste a picture into these messages?

IMG]

No, you cannot just paste a picture. The picture has to be hosted on some website and then you get the URL of the picture and insert it into the thread using the "Insert Image" button. I got the URL of Bill's photo by right clicking on it and selecting "Copy Image Location". This is using Firefox. Offhand, I don't know how to get the URL in other browsers.

No, you cannot just paste a picture. The picture has to be hosted on some website and then you get the URL of the picture and insert it into the thread using the "Insert Image" button. I got the URL of Bill's photo by right clicking on it and selecting "Copy Image Location". This is using Firefox. Offhand, I don't know how to get the URL in other browsers.

Thank you so much. I'm going to tinker around with that tomorrow, maybe I can finally make it work with your information. ::)

We'll be joining you too on 12/12. I can't wait to see how all the other officers dress, based on that picture!!!!!!!!!!!

Frig the Concierge lounge dress code. Luca can dress like that every night and I won't object. :eek:

Luca Iorio will be my concierge on the Legend next month. What is he like? Is he outgoing, conservative, is he a happy guy, helpful. Sounds like an Italian name, correct? Does he treat suite and D+ folks the same or does he favor the suite guests.

I agree with everyone. Luca is a happy, helpful outgoing concierge. We were with him on the Legend in September and a couple of years ago on the Mariner. He is Italian (from around Rome). He's also a foodie if you want to talk food. Enjoy your trip.

Was just on Liberty 10/20/2013 - 11/09/2013 and concierge (excellent, by the way) was Carlos Ortiz. Then on the Allure 11/10 - 11/17/2013 and we had Rahim and Dexter.

Glad to hear Carlos is still the Concierge on the Liberty. We board next Monday.:)

Kathy

Thank you Dan. I believe we met in the Concierge Lounge on the Radiance a few years ago. I look forward to seeing you again. :)

Yes we did - we still talk about that cruise to this day. I do believe this cruise will be a good one too. Looking forward to "testing" this size of ship. Legend looks beautiful.

Safe travels and see you soon!

Glad to hear Carlos is still the Concierge on the Liberty. We board next Monday.:)

Kathy

Will Carlos be the Concierge on the Liberty Feb 1 sailing or Oana. I sailed the Liberty with Oana six times thoughout the last few years, while I was Diamond, and find her lovely and sweet. I couldn't decipher the list is she was now the concierge lounge or still in the Diamond. I may have to split my time if she is still in the D lounge. Although if I remember, everyone prefers the location of the D lounge on the Freedom ships.

Will Carlos be the Concierge on the Liberty Feb 1 sailing or Oana. I sailed the Liberty with Oana six times thoughout the last few years, while I was Diamond, and find her lovely and sweet. I couldn't decipher the list is she was now the concierge lounge or still in the Diamond. I may have to split my time if she is still in the D lounge. Although if I remember, everyone prefers the location of the D lounge on the Freedom ships.

I just saw Carlos in Labadee last week, I agree he is one of the best ! We were on the Explorer and the Liberty was in port with us , he said he will be leaving for vacation in early January so you will miss him.

Oana is on vacation till Dec 7th..then reports to the Concierge Lounge.Mahmoud's name is listed next to the Diamond Lounge so thart means he is in there.

Thanks for the pic,Bob............quite the visual!:) RCCL really has some good looking concierges..:D:D

Edited by PH8

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Sucel Anderson

(Dionne Jolly)

AL Allure --(Concierge)-Rahim Fraoui(on vacation 12/01/13-01/05/14) AND Dexter Fraser till 01/05/14

(Fernando Ugalde Nadal on vacation till 12/01/13)

(Diamond)"Ana" Anayansy Jimenez as of 09/29/13

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Sascha Strack as of 11/16/13

(Willie Salaya)

(Diamond)Anis Tebbeb as of 11/16/13

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Reyno Varkevisser till end of March or beginning of April

(Diamond)Carlington Berry till mid Feb '14

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Nizar Laatiri till 12/12/13

(Denzil Fernandes)

FR Freedom (Concierge)-Rahul Barua as of 09/15/13

(Diamond)-Jorge Gutierrez till 01/12/14

(Bertrand Almeida)

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Francis Calimag

(Diamond)Ruth Romo Ortiz

****as of 12/14/13,they will switch places

ID Independence (Concierge) Raj Bhugwath as of 11/23/13

(Fernando Cataldo)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 09/21/13

JW Jewel -(Concierge)Diego Tripaldi as of 06/28/13

LG Legend -(Concierge)Luca Iorio

(Diamond)Andrew Finegold as of 09/09/13

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz till 12/07/13(Oana Papa)

(Diamond)-Mahmoud Messaoudi

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge) &(Diamond)-Miao Miao Han

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Larissa Curduneanu (Ricardo Mock)

OA Oasis (Concierge)Israel Sanchez(as of 11/02/13) and Allan Fajardo

(Diamond)Charmaine Fernandes as of 11/02/13

(Carolina Cullbera on vacation till 12/14/13)

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen till 05/08/14

(Diamond)HaJeong Shim"JJ" till 01/19/14

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge)Amit Chattopadhyay as of 08/16/13

(Pretty Shamu)

(Diamond) Karen Hernandez as of 06/28/13

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Mario Adonis Reyes till April 2014

(Diamond) Alan del Fiero

SP Splendour–(Concierge)Fernando Cataldo till January '14

(Diamond)Gisleni Araujo

VI Vision - Betsy Medrano

(Diamond)-Efren Aquirre

(Gustavo Butcher )

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Jayeon Hong as of July '13

(Yangyang Qi)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Fernando Ugalde (Allure Concierge) just posted this photo on FB!!!

Here he is with Luca, back in 2011!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Oops.... Forgot the pic.... :) :)ImageUploadedByForums1385385111.013127.jpg.dd77e50a39b7ba2b2f9a35702d6e99f8.jpg

Just off the Explorer yesterday and Nizar Laatiri is an outstanding Concierge, probably the best I have met in all my cruises .... Other than DeDe on the AOS of course!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you happen to run into Iryna?? She is the loyalty ambassador there now..............was the concierge on EN before that.

Oops.... Forgot the pic.... :) :)[ATTACH]294054[/ATTACH]

Thanks........nice to put faces to the names..