Current Concierges continued

PH8

Does anyone know if Anis Tebbeb will stay on Liberty after it moves to Galveston?

I am not sure but we had Nadja last week on the Navigator out of Galveston. She told us she has put in to be on Liberty when it arrives but doesn't know yet if she will be. Nadja was fabulous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure but we had Nadja last week on the Navigator out of Galveston. She told us she has put in to be on Liberty when it arrives but doesn't know yet if she will be. Nadja was fabulous!

Would be Great if the Liberty and Navigator concierges just switched ships, imho.

Outstanding. Hoping that she will be on the repositioning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is Alan going to the Serenade? I know he would love to, he loves the Serenade. I ask as I see Mario and Gammy listed?

I do think Alan wants to go back to the Serenade, and had expected to before he was moved to Enchantment. He thinks he may go back in Octoberish, but nothing firm was given to him

(This was what he told us 3 weeks ago).

A shout out to Sherri,to say we enjoyed meeting you and your husband.....and having our chats(and adult beverages) as we met around the ship......:D:D:D
Kathy -- we enjoyed meeting you and Dennis also and hanging out in the CL. We hope we can cruise with you two again! Let's keep in touch!!

Currently on Freedom; Rahul is in the CL and Hajeong Shim (JJ) is in the DL. The DL is an uncontrolled mob scene and poor JJ is getting a lot of complaints from pax. They definitely need more help and "a plan". Actually, there has been already quite a few "slips" in several areas--very surprising and disappointing.

Currently on Freedom; Rahul is in the CL and Hajeong Shim (JJ) is in the DL. The DL is an uncontrolled mob scene and poor JJ is getting a lot of complaints from pax. They definitely need more help and "a plan". Actually, there has been already quite a few "slips" in several areas--very surprising and disappointing.

I just know, in the DL last week,they made cosmos in a highball glass, full of ice, with a orange slice :eek:

And same with Manhattans!

We stuck with the CL mostly, after that.

Poor JJ..she is so sweet.

I just know, in the DL last week,they made cosmos in a highball glass, full of ice, with a orange slice :eek:

And same with Manhattans!

We stuck with the CL mostly, after that.

Poor JJ..she is so sweet.

We only went to the CL last week as you know. Everything was great there.