How long after your cruise do C&A points apply?

Mariketa

I just got off Serenade (Saturday the 19th) and I guess I was thinking my points would apply once the cruise was done, but I'm not seeing it on line. I'm sure I'm jumping the gun, I'm just a bit excited because this cruise pushed me in to Platinum and I want to see it changed, lol.

Any ideas on how long I need to wait?

I just got off Serenade (Saturday the 19th) and I guess I was thinking my points would apply once the cruise was done, but I'm not seeing it on line. I'm sure I'm jumping the gun, I'm just a bit excited because this cruise pushed me in to Platinum and I want to see it changed, lol.

Takes about two weeks after you home for your points to post.

It took about a month for the points from my Wife's last cruise to show up, mine were there sooner for some reason.

That's another thing, it has all of the cruise points under my name, but DH and I have separate C&A numbers that we've used each time, I can't seem to find his though.

That's another thing, it has all of the cruise points under my name, but DH and I have separate C&A numbers that we've used each time, I can't seem to find his though.

did you set up an account in his name alone under MY CRUISES??

I tried to, but when I enter in our home email address it comes up with all of my information. Do I have to give him a separate email address?

Does it have ALL your info,inc your name?? Or just the same address,cruises,etc??

I just looked and my husband and I both use the same email..

Specifically to my 2010 cruise, it was 3 weeks later that I saw my history updated and my new platinum status. My 2011 cruise showed up in less than 2 weeks. In my history with RC (2006 on) the cruise update has varied considerably. I think it took almost 3 months for my Majesty cruise from 2007 to show up and the same for my 2008 cruise on Freedom, but since My Navigator cruise in 2009, they have showed up on the website in less than a month. However, at any time, when I called in to C&A Customer Service they had my status and history current. The website has had its history of slowness and other issues.

Woohoo...after my next cruise I will be platinum. I just need 1 more credit. Does platinum start during my cruise, or after? Heres hoping I get something during my cruise.

I too need one point to become platinum. My next cruise is in a few weeks, and I have been asking C&A if after the first night, and gaining the one point do I get platinum benefits and they haven't responded. Seeing the posts here makes me understand why.

I will be Platinum after the first leg of our B2B in January... not that it will really give me much benefit since we won't have to do priority embarking... we'll be back on even before those pinnacle peeps this time but I do want to see Platinum on my card and that robe to wear to the buffet like the cool kids... ;) Similar goes for the aunt & uncle - cruise 1 will be their first so they will be gold for cruise 2

Would I just go visit the Loyalty Desk during cruise 1?

You could also go see the LA on the first cruise to see if they can make sure it is taken care of before the second cruise ... might or might not happen, but I always hate waiting while people are booking cruises just to have them put the sticker on my card (and I'm not a ... interrupt I've just got a small thing ... person).

This thread reminds me of the bad old days when it took 3 months to have credits added. And of course, they were credits and not days, so none of this mid-cruise, upgrade-status nonsense. ;)

Archived