Leaving on Emerald on Monday

Josie2

The bags are packed and now I'm thinking of life on-board. Our last Princess cruise was the Star in SA two years ago. Since then I think we have done three RCL (gasp!) cruises. I am now getting things confused between the lines - are there wine packages on Princess, specifically Emerald. I have done a search and the info I get is only the "three premium wine bottle" package and then on Crown I believe they had a trial offer of some kind but its RCL that has the three tier level package correct - nothing similar on Princess - or am I out of date?

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends.

Josie

The bags are packed and now I'm thinking of life on-board. Our last Princess cruise was the Star in SA two years ago. Since then I think we have done three RCL (gasp!) cruises. I am now getting things confused between the lines - are there wine packages on Princess, specifically Emerald. I have done a search and the info I get is only the "three premium wine bottle" package and then on Crown I believe they had a trial offer of some kind but its RCL that has the three tier level package correct - nothing similar on Princess - or am I out of date?

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends.

Josie

Hi Josie, yes we are all packed too, we leave today... can't sleep too excited.

Princess is trying out wine packages but currently only a few ships and from what I have read here on the boards it is only the coral and the island that are doing it. I think it is a great idea and wish they would go fleet wide.

vickie

Well I hate all of you since you are leaving and I am here until April. BOO HOOO. :)

As to the wine packages, Princess is apparently testing some on a couple of chips. Check with the maitre 'd or your waiter on board.

Have a great cruise.

Josie - we usually pick up wine at Total Wines in FLL and take it on board.

See you Monday !!

We do the same. First stop is Total Wines for a case of wine and then to the hotel for the night. Take care of the Emerald, we have 12 weeks to go.

We'll be on this cruise with you Josie. We will be packed by noon tomorrow and start our drive down from the Florida Panhandle early Sunday morning. If we are on the road by 7:00 AM we may be able to stay ahead of the rain moving in from the West. We will stay in Fort Pierce Sunday evening and drive into the FLL port around 11:00 Monday morning. We shoud be abe to recognize you in the check-in line because you will be the ones with two grocery carts full of "adult beverages". Our personal stash will be limited to two bottles of this month's Beaujolais Noveau.

Gazelle2

Yes. Total Wine. 15%off $100 or more. I got it on email but I don't see it on their web site. Sign up!

Thanks Josie a & Maria - I couldn't find it either so signed up for email and did get ONE coupon delivered. Maria's will work though.

Doug

Archived