New Bar Menus on the Noordam

Krazy Kruizers

The new menus are making me thirsty. :)

I don't drink very often, but I like to indulge in a nightly cocktail while on vacation. I saw several on the new menus I'd like to try.

Thanks for posting them for us. It is much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you. I was on RC last week on the Explorer and their drinks are $2.00 more. I paid $8.95 for a Manhatten. Next week I will be on the Amsterdam for a back to back and glad to see HAL still has the class not to take advantage of people. I had done RC last year, same cruise, and it wasn't that bad. But this year EVERYTHING went down hill. NEVER again.

Thank you. I was on RC last week on the Explorer and their drinks are $2.00 more. I paid $8.95 for a Manhatten. Next week I will be on the Amsterdam for a back to back and glad to see HAL still has the class not to take advantage of people. I had done RC last year, same cruise, and it wasn't that bad. But this year EVERYTHING went down hill. NEVER again.

On RC -- are the drinks a 1 ounce pour or 1 1/2 ounce pour?

Thank you. I was on RC last week on the Explorer and their drinks are $2.00 more. I paid $8.95 for a Manhatten. Next week I will be on the Amsterdam for a back to back and glad to see HAL still has the class not to take advantage of people. I had done RC last year, same cruise, and it wasn't that bad. But this year EVERYTHING went down hill. NEVER again.[/quote]

Could you please elaborate how everything went downhill on your RC cruise? :)

Thanks so much for posting this KK. You did a great job with the pictures IMO:) I still haven't even figured out how to post a pic on cc:)

Looks like a beverage card will be worthwhile for some:)

Thanks so much for posting this KK. You did a great job with the pictures IMO:) I still haven't even figured out how to post a pic on cc:)

Looks like a beverage card will be worthwhile for some:)

I tried resizing photos to meet CC guidelines but kept getting error messages. Several others have had the same problem.

So I just gave up and joined Photobucket and then just copy and paste my pictures here. Most times they take.

out of curiosity...are the blended drinks made individually or do they have the slushie type machines...like for margaritas??? I know sometimes bars by the pool have the machines because there is a higher demand for them there...

just looked at the menu again...and figure from the variety of beverages, I am guessing they are all made fresh.

On our Dec sailing on the Noordam, the blended drinks were all made individually.

Mixology class (generally offered on sea days) is a great way to mingle and taste some of the new drinks they have introduced.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now I want a drink lol

It's nice to know the drink prices are comparable to what I'd pay here in a restaurant or bar, maybe even cheaper.

It also looks like if you drink a lot, you can save money ordering the alcohol for your cabin too. We don't drink much, but I'm looking forward to drinks on our balcony :)

Now I want a drink lol

It's nice to know the drink prices are comparable to what I'd pay here in a restaurant or bar, maybe even cheaper.

It also looks like if you drink a lot, you can save money ordering the alcohol for your cabin too. We don't drink much, but I'm looking forward to drinks on our balcony :)

We always buy a couple of bottles so that we can have drinks on the verandah as well.