Our Magic cruise, 12/4/11

Meyer2

Okay, for these 2 pictures, the flash is off, so it looks a little different, but you see, I have a BIG problem, I always blink. LMBO!

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

We got to the MDR about 5:50 & joined our table mates. Time for another great dinner with friends!

Hubby had the fresh fruit again for appetizer & I had the shrimp cocktail & the carbonara as a starter.

DSC_0225.jpg

Hubby had the carbonara as dinner & I had the ribs. Yum! Very tender!

DSC_0228.jpg

Time for tonight's singing & dancing. Ken Brynes sang a song, then him along with the wait staff sang another song together & then Amore':

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

Dessert, WCMC again, for both of us. Once finished, we headed to Deck 5 where we were able to shake the Captain's hand & talk for a second. He was very nice. Then, off to get some pictures taken while I had Hubby in a tie. LOL.

Back to the cabin so we change. Here's tonight's towel animal.

DSC_0236.jpg

I have always really enjoyed the Kiss on the Lips drink & the Miami Vice drink....but, I have a new favorite..... Mango Magic! Mmmmmmmm

The Kiss On The Lips is my favorite, too! What is a Mango Magic?

I am loving your review!! We will be on the Magic in March. Seeing your pictures is like taking a mini vacation, Thanks so much!

I have always really enjoyed the Kiss on the Lips drink & the Miami Vice drink....but, I have a new favorite..... Mango Magic! Mmmmmmmm

The Kiss On The Lips is my favorite, too! What is a Mango Magic?

I am loving your review!! We will be on the Magic in March. Seeing your pictures is like taking a mini vacation, Thanks so much!

Thank-you!!! The Mango Magic is offered in the Red Frog Pub. :)

Loving your review! Can't wait 'til our cruise in March. So, I am wondering, has the deck party been replaced with a Red Frog party or something? I was looking at the Fun Times and it kind of looked like it had.

Thanks!! You will have a great time. You know, I think so, we didn't go, but I know there was one.

Great review! I thought your name looked familiar - then I saw your husband's picture & I thought HE looked familiar - then I saw YOUR picture & now I know I love your reviews & have read them all. Thanks for sharing! I'd love to go on the Magic!

Great review and beautiful pictures! The Magic looks very nice, I haven't been on her yet but now she is definitely on my list. :D Looking forward to the rest of your review.

Thanks so much! I'm glad the Magic is on your list, It's wonderful! I can't wait to take the kids with us in August!

Great review! I thought your name looked familiar - then I saw your husband's picture & I thought HE looked familiar - then I saw YOUR picture & now I know I love your reviews & have read them all. Thanks for sharing! I'd love to go on the Magic!

Thank-you! Awww, Thanks, I appreciate it! And I hope you get a chance sometime to go on the Magic. :)

We then decided we wanted to walk around the ship & see it in the night time. Well worth it! So glad we did.

Spa entrance:

DSC_0241.jpg

Chairs, Lido area, Deck 11 I believe:

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

We didn't get pics of all the types of chairs out, but there were plenty in my opinion & lots of lounge chairs too.

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

After dinner, we headed back to the cabin & just enjoyed sitting out on the balcony for awhile. Just so relaxing, can't ever get enough, it's just so peaceful. This was the only night we went to bed 'early', LOL. We were tired & even ended up missing the Welcome Aboard Show that night.

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

Our view Monday morning:

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

OMG...as I sit here in my office with my heater on, March can't get here fast enough! These are awesome!

MORE! MORE! MORE! :D:p

Thanks! :D Ask, & you shall receive. LOL. More coming today, I'm feeling better. Yay!

Love your review and pictures, we enjoyed the Magic on 11-14.

Doug

Thank-you! Glad to hear you enjoyed your Magic cruise too.

Lovin the pics!

Thanks!!!

Thanks so much for the great review! Looking forward to 2/2012 for our turn on the Magic.

Was the Red Frog Pub smoky? Was it hard to get a place to sit during the day? Seems like a great place to hang out.

Thanks.

Your welcome & Thanks! No, not smoky at all. You can only smoke right outside the Red Frog Pub, port side I believe. I'm not a smoker, so I don't know 100%. And no, no problem getting a spot to sit. We loved sitting at the bar.

Loving this review! I'm on the Magic in 59 days and can't wait. Glad you seemed to enjoy it, and you have some amazing pictures so far!

OMG...as I sit here in my office with my heater on, March can't get here fast enough! These are awesome!

Brrrr, I bet you are ready! ;) Thank-you!!

Archived