Double sun beds with canopy on Allure?

Does the Allure have the big round double sun beds with the retracting canopy in the Solarium area like on the Oasis? I really enjoyed these while on the Oasis, and was looking forward to them on my Allure cruise next year. On the Oasis, there were around eight of them near the hot tubs.

Does the Allure have the big round double sun beds with the retracting canopy in the Solarium area like on the Oasis? I really enjoyed these while on the Oasis, and was looking forward to them on my Allure cruise next year. On the Oasis, there were around eight of them near the hot tubs.

They were there on the Maiden voyage on Allure but they were moved a short time afterwards..not sure where they are now though but maybe up in the Suite area :confused:

They where there in Dec

This December, or December of 2010?

Dh and I really enjoyed curling up in them with books and magazines on sea days. They were so comfortable, and there was plenty of room for both of us. If the Oasis still has them, I may have to change my reservation. Loved them that much! So, anyone know if the Oasis still has them?

This December, or December of 2010?

Dh and I really enjoyed curling up in them with books and magazines on sea days. They were so comfortable, and there was plenty of room for both of us. If the Oasis still has them, I may have to change my reservation. Loved them that much! So, anyone know if the Oasis still has them?

They were not there in December this year...I was on the 4th December sailing.

Are you speaking of the sort of round, deep-set, double "chairs" with cushions? The kind where people can snuggle and do intimate and personal things in there in the evening when they assume no one is watching? The chairs with the unspeakable smells and stains? The same ones where people on this board have admitted to the aforementioned intimacies? The very same ones? :rolleyes:

After 2 minutes in one, my DH and I had to leave. Couldn't stand it. Seriously. Ugh. :p

Are you speaking of the sort of round, deep-set, double "chairs" with cushions? The kind where people can snuggle and do intimate and personal things in there in the evening when they assume no one is watching? The chairs with the unspeakable smells and stains? The same ones where people on this board have admitted to the aforementioned intimacies? The very same ones? :rolleyes:

After 2 minutes in one, my DH and I had to leave. Couldn't stand it. Seriously. Ugh. :p

I assume you bring your own bed,sheets and pillows as well???? Ewwwwwww!

Archived