Can you handle "too many" Dawn pictures?

APDMOM

Great pictures. My only thought is, though, where are all the people? Looks deserted.

:D I always get that question! I usually get up around 6 a.m. to take pictures. Most people are still asleep... This cruise was actually fully booked..

:D I always get that question! I usually get up around 6 a.m. to take pictures. Most people are still asleep... This cruise was actually fully booked..

:D I was thinking you were sailing alone :D

Thank you for the photos, lots of things have changed since she went into dry dock and our sail on her.

It looks like you might have had a little one with you. Did you happen to get any pics of the kids club?

Yes, we had our 7 yr old with us, but he did not participate in the kids club. From our last cruise, I remember the kids club had some fun climbing equipment.

Our first at sea day provided us quite the rocky day! Look at these swells from our porthole! It looks more scary than it really was...

IMG_0405.jpg

Now I want a port hole cabin on deck 4.......That looks awesome!

Thank you for all of the great pics. Can't wait to go on her in November. My son, who will be turning 3 on the cruise, is going to love the T-Rex pool.

Yes, he will! The slides are not too fast, and definitely okay for a 3 year old if you catch them at the bottom, unless they can swim. We were allowed to slide with my son when he was younger. Enjoy!:)

APDMOM, your pictures are wonderful and show the beauty of the Dawn. I figured you were up early in the morning because that is exactly what I see when I make myself get out of bed that early on a cruise ship. You captured the quiet peacefulness. Thank you for the pictures, especially of the new Spinnaker's Lounge. I like the Lounge's look very much. You also answered through the photo's a common cruise critic question: Are the ships decorated for Christmas? Wow, this one sure was as there seemed to be more than I thought there would...and the decor was not over the top. Again, thank you very much for sharing your pictures. :)

coka

Edited by coka

You also answered through the photo's a common cruise critic question: Are the ships decorated for Christmas? Wow, this one sure was as there seemed to be more than I thought there would...and the decor was not over the top. Again, thank you very much for sharing your pictures. :)

coka

You are welcome. Since you mention the decorations... Someone on our roll call was on a Royal Caribbean cruise last Christmas. The ship was not decorated and they asked about this. The response they received was that they did not want to offend anyone... I sure hope they changed their mind, because I would definitely rather sail with the decorations :D Thanks to NCL for going the extra mile to make our cruise beautiful! They even had a special Christmas menu with great turkey and delicious Christmas cabbage!

Thanks so much for posting all your pics...You should have been a photographer!

(maybe you are??)

Barbara

Thanks, Barbara. No, I'm no photographer... I just enjoy taking pictures. I enjoyed your Snapfish pics! Looks like you and Tom had some great excursions. When Andre is older we will do more :)

Our first at sea day provided us quite the rocky day! Look at these swells from our porthole! It looks more scary than it really was...

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

I love the rough sea out your porthole window. It brings back memories of our first cruise to Bermuda. We came home in a Nor'Easter and got tossed around pretty good.