PetitIon RCCL-On Board Alcohol Package Fleet Wide

monza

It is a option for us but they are increasing the price from 12th January $39 to $45 a day that's $495 each, I don't think many can drink that much beer and still enjoy a holiday.

We will stick with the soda package and then choose a few nights to have a few extra pints.

having been on all inclusive holidays, I wish they did not offer the beer package as it encourages people to drink to the excess, which can then lead to conflict....

Jason

Package link

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/drink%20packages%20-%20ID_tcm16-10940.pdf

It is a option for us but they are increasing the price from 12th January $39 to $45 a day that's $495 each, I don't think many can drink that much beer and still enjoy a holiday.

We will stick with the soda package and then choose a few nights to have a few extra pints.

having been on all inclusive holidays, I wish they did not offer the beer package as it encourages people to drink to the excess, which can then lead to conflict....

Jason

Package link

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/drink%20packages%20-%20ID_tcm16-10940.pdf

hi jason

don't know where you got info from ,premium package costs $59 ,so $55 makes it $4 cheaper:confused::D

From here http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/ just click the first question

hi jason,

just been c&a page,alcohol packages have changed beer package gone up by $6 and premium package come down by $4 and i see they have got rid of the classic package.we are sailing on indy in june and were going to buy classic package now we will buy premium package and still find it good value:)

Need everyone who reads to this to reply with a yes.

Royal Caribbean has introduced an on board alcohol package on three ships. Its not cheap but its cheaper than bar charges if you indulge more than a couple of drinks a day.

Its a good deal for those clients that would like a more reasonable costing of their drinks, and

It'sgood for Royal Caribbean as it provides a reasonable alternative to those who would otherwise breach the no bringing booze on board policies.

Carnival is very successful with their Bon Voyage Packages. And, many guests are taking the package and abandoning sneaking booze aboard.

Need to promote this idea get alcohol package options on RCCL.

Rely with a yes.

Not interested...K.O. Near Philly...Happy Cruising:)

Need everyone who reads to this to reply with a yes.

Royal Caribbean has introduced an on board alcohol package on three ships. Its not cheap but its cheaper than bar charges if you indulge more than a couple of drinks a day.

Its a good deal for those clients that would like a more reasonable costing of their drinks, and

It'sgood for Royal Caribbean as it provides a reasonable alternative to those who would otherwise breach the no bringing booze on board policies.

Carnival is very successful with their Bon Voyage Packages. And, many guests are taking the package and abandoning sneaking booze aboard.

Need to promote this idea get alcohol package options on RCCL.

Rely with a yes.

I'm not sure Carnival offers a inclusive booze package. i have heard that they

offer some sort of package to groups, but it has to be a large group and

everyone has to participate in the booze package. I think Celebrity is the line

that offers a inclusive booze package.

Just thought to share that I did send an email to RC asking about drink packages - here is their "canned" response.

"Thank you for your email.

Currently, our alcoholic beverage packages are only able to be purchased on select ships, as we are in the process of collecting data to determine if these offerings should be expanded to other ships or, possibly, the entire fleet. Therefore, we truly appreciate the time you have taken to share your insights. Rest assured that guests' comments concerning products and services are submitted to a database that is regularly published and reviewed by our operational teams. While, at this time, we are unable to confirm if the alcoholic beverage packages will eventually be available on additional ships, Royal Caribbean International does its best to make improvements in areas where our guests feel they are most needed.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

Helen Urban

Customer Service Representative"

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. :D

Just thought to share that I did send an email to RC asking about drink packages - here is their "canned" response.

"Thank you for your email.

Currently, our alcoholic beverage packages are only able to be purchased on select ships, as we are in the process of collecting data to determine if these offerings should be expanded to other ships or, possibly, the entire fleet. Therefore, we truly appreciate the time you have taken to share your insights. Rest assured that guests' comments concerning products and services are submitted to a database that is regularly published and reviewed by our operational teams. While, at this time, we are unable to confirm if the alcoholic beverage packages will eventually be available on additional ships, Royal Caribbean International does its best to make improvements in areas where our guests feel they are most needed.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

Helen Urban

Customer Service Representative"

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. :D

I think anyone that voted 'Yes' should ask too.;)

Archived