PetitIon RCCL-On Board Alcohol Package Fleet Wide

monza

common RCCL...it's time to let your stiff hair down and party harty...put this drink package together and let the good times roll...Maybe we should go right to Adam Goldstein the president or Richard Fain the CEO and just ask them pretty please to sign off on a wonderful idea...let's listen to the folks who are paying the bills...and it's not the accounting department...

Does anyone really think RCI is going to change anything because of this thread?:confused:

Of course not. They are shaking their heads and rolling their eyes about people thinking their "yes" votes here account for something. Liquor is a huge money-maker for them and they are not about to put a one-size-fits-all on any liquor package. Given the George Smith tragedy and other incidents, I never see this coming to be.

And before anyone poo-poos me, I have as much right to reply here as anyone. :) Thanks.

Of course not. They are shaking their heads and rolling their eyes about people thinking their "yes" votes here account for something. Liquor is a huge money-maker for them and they are not about to put a one-size-fits-all on any liquor package. Given the George Smith tragedy and other incidents, I never see this coming to be.

And before anyone poo-poos me, I have as much right to reply here as anyone. :) Thanks.

I would think that if the people posting "yes" on here really wanted to be heard, they should instead be contacting RCI directly! I doubt even that would have much of an effect, but I would have to think it would be more of an effect than just posting "yes" on this thread.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Just spoke to RCI and they told me the 266th poster to this thread gets free liquor for life! Hope it's me!

Ha Ha...I heard it was 267..."Hello? Why yes Royal I would love the in room package, thanks so much!" If only.

Since everyone in the cabin has to buy the package I doubt it would be cost effective for me. That said it would be nice to have the option so I vote yes.

For those of you worried that it would create a ship full of "stupid drunks" I doubt you would have anything to worry about. A stupid drunk is going to get stupid drunk regardless of how he or she is paying for their alcohol. It is the nature of the disease.

After this next cruise, we'll probably cruise only on Celebrity, specifically because of the beverage package. The convenience is worth every penny. And for those who think it's only the over-imbibers that are interested, Celebrity's package includes all of your non-alcoholic beverages as well...espresso, cappachino, bottled water...

Archived