I found Graham Seymour

CruiseFever

I really doubt that I would ever book a cruise based on who the CD is.

I hope you enjoy your time on RCL Chris.

I wouldn't have to book with a specific ship based on the CD, but knowing who is on a ship with very similar itineraries would sway me. We have been on NOS and thought if only "Graham was onboard..." The CD that was on NOS when we sailed her was very weak. The ship was huge and took two days to figure her out. Navigator's size is both her asset and downfall.

I don't know how I have survived 15 Princess cruises without the GOLDEN oppurtunity to experience Graham Seymor - I feel so depressed!

Ron

I think we need a Friends of Graham meeting for those of us who have never had the experience. :D My name is Addy and I feel so left out....

Chris, you know I am kidding - we had a CD named Janet this past cruise, she was everywhere including the kitchen. :) But, I don't know what a bad CD would be like or rather how it would affect my cruise.

I have been on 14 Princess cruises and cannot remember any of the names of the CD's or what they did on the cruise.. Is this normal ?? :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

I've been on 12 cruises and can only remember Graham and a CD from CCL Shawn Busey. She didn't do it for me. All the others were vanilla,not good or bad, just there.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
I have been on 14 Princess cruises and cannot remember any of the names of the CD's or what they did on the cruise.. Is this normal ?? :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

That is probably a good thing.....I remember one CD in particular and only because I found him extremely annoying. The rest are kind of a blur....but I will never forget the CD that my husband and I dubbed "the mosquito"!!! :D

I guess you don't miss what you have never experienced but a very good CD

will add to the cruise experience. I have seen some who were not that great and still found plenty to keep myself happy and occupied.

I think that for most of us, we can appreciate a CD who is a notch above the norm and so we tend to remember those just as we notice any worker who goes out of their way, when doing a job.

I don't recall many of my waiters but had such a good one on my last cruise, that he will always stand out in my mind, for the excellent service, he provided.

Carol

Largin is almost ELITE!!! :)

Thank you for the smile.. I would have been on my 15th as we speak but I had to cancel because my dad passed away. So next month I will earn my Elite status and on my December cruise, I will get to enjoy all of the perks..

Largin - my thoughts are with your family in this tough time.

As far as a CD goes, I think it depends on your personality, and how funny you find someone! I have been on 17 Princess Cruises, and I remember two, one with Graham and one with Alaistair. The others were either not that memorable, or I found their comedy forced and annoying. I know that Graham and Alaistair use the same jokes evey cruise, but it still makes me CRACK UP every time! And I love when my cruising companions feel the same way, it makes us participate a in activites more and go to more shows, ect. I am glad you found him Chris, we were wondering where he went.

Now, did I find him funny enough to cruise just for him?? Heck no, there is no was one person could beat Elite benefits or Princess prices!

Casey

Archived