the most bitter cruiser EVER!!!!

2girlsnlovefl

Here is a link to it:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=1271

I knew it would be good when in the second paragraph it mentions how she was upset about fingerprint smudges on the elevator buttons!

LMAO! Is that for real? The animals being hurled at her was hilarious. She prob got illness because that Karma for being such a witch,

The Legend was one of my best cruises to date. Everything about it was amazing. Some people are just miserable and so they must make everyone else miserable too

Oh the horror! Middle-class-type people, children, AND sparkly-topped-hoochies!

OMG! What's the world coming too?!:D

I want a random squirrel thrown on me! I'd grab the soda and drink it...hey it's free!

I'm not even sure what a "sparkly-topped-hoochie" is, but I think I would like them...

Oh the horror! Middle-class-type people, children, AND sparkly-topped-hoochies!

OMG! What's the world coming too?!:D

I want a random squirrel thrown on me! I'd grab the soda and drink it...hey it's free!

LMAO Maybe those twenty somethings should have spent their honeymoon at Barnes and Noble BORING!!!

Here is a link to it:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=1271

I knew it would be good when in the second paragraph it mentions how she was upset about fingerprint smudges on the elevator buttons!

LMAO! This was hilarious..."we were attached by the locals"; "I was a victim...of the wild animals tied to shoe laces"...HILARIOUS!

For someone in their mid-twenties to be saying SPARKLY-TOPPED HOOCHIES cracked me up.

Sounds to me like a couple of spoiled rotten trust fund kids. Apparently really sheltered ones.

I think I've seen a movie like this: trust fund boy marries trust fund girl. Go on 'wild and crazy' honeymoon cruise. Trust fund boy can't keep eyes (or maybe hands?) off 'sparkly topped hoochies' and new wife demands they leave the ship at next port.

Divorce is filed days later.

Bahahahahaha. That review was priceless. Apparently they left their personal chef and butler at home. Oops!

It's always funny when two people were on the same cruise, one is full of complaints, the other had a blast!! :)

On one of our cruises I thought the service in the MDR was horrible, my wife on the other hand thought the service by our waiter was second to none.

Sounds to me like a couple of spoiled rotten trust fund kids. Apparently really sheltered ones.

Bahahahahaha. That review was priceless. Apparently they left their personal chef and butler at home. Oops!

:mad: I only complained once on a Carnival ship. It was a terrible experience.

I found that review finally. I guess I dont have all that much to do today, so I looked for it, found it, read it. Now...OP, please dont take what I say as rude, Im just saying; I dont know why you would sort through reviews of a ship in that order, ( I know to each their own ), because those types of reviews are really useless and not worth the cybyerspace they take up. Also what happened in 2003 on a ship/cruise does not concern me. I would rather search the cruise reviews from recent back to a certain point, maybe 6 months, a year max, and those that are 100 percent bad are not worth looking at. Even the 100 pc spectactular reviews are not really ideal as reviews. This is just my opinion, and sorry, but have to say it again, dont know why you are even looking at that type of review. Ok...well maybe it is good for a laugh or two or three....now after all this I get it:D

Now tonight I'm going to be dreaming about sparkly topped hoochies throwing random squirrels and soda drinking monkeys tied to shoelaces at unsuspecting passers by.

And my husband will wonder why I wake up laughing. :D

The more Im thinking about this, and yes laughing now, ( thanks OP, for one of the best laughs of my day ), Im remembering on a cruise I did, same itinerary, that on one of my shore excursions to a wildlife refuge, a lady in our group just had to absolutely hold the baby monkey that one of the young ladies working for the refuge was looking after. After much begging from the cruise passenger lady, the young girl finally handed over the little monkey to her. The little monkey had quite the frown on it's little face, and once in her arms, it peed and peed and peed. Seemed to be a ton of pee from what could not have been more than a 3 lb little monkey!!!!!!!!!!! Lol! Monkey got it's revenge! :D

If that's the case, then what the heck are they doing "slumming it" on tacky Carnival Cruise Lines with 'filthy' ships?? :eek:

Shouldn't they be cruising on Crystal? or Yachts of Seabourn? or at the very very least Celebrity?

Archived