the most bitter cruiser EVER!!!!

2girlsnlovefl

I loved the part about a lady getting a "random squirrel" thrown at her! Priceless!! :D

However, I notice that this review is from a cruise in April of 2003. Why is the OP looking at reviews from nine years ago?? :confused: :rolleyes:

i had changed the sort from highest to lowest and it came up.

Thanks for the laugh! I liked the " I felt pressured and wanted to get back on the ship as soon as possible. Perhaps that’s part of Carnival’s marketing concept?"

That chick's crazy. I feel badly for those who have to be around her on a regular basis!

The real question is- who's brave enough to email her and ask questions? :) I see she left her e-mail address!

Wow after reading that review I'm really concerned about my upcoming cruise :eek:. Are fingerprints and smudges a Carnival wide problem or just isolated to that ship? I really do hope that the mint recycling/stealing steward was charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I think we can all agree, having ones complimentary mint stolen is a travesty. Just thinking that it could happen to me or someone I know is causing me great sadness:confused:.

We’ll my cruise is still over a year out, guess I’ll continue to check the reviews and make my decision to cancel or not based on what I read. We would lose out on or deposit, but $500 would be a small price to pay to not be subjected to smudges and fingerprints…and of course be the potential victim of mint theft.

:p:D

The real question is- who's brave enough to email her and ask questions? :) I see she left her e-mail address!

I noticed that too. I was soooo tempted.

This was a great read and much needed laughter today. I had no idea that children hurled animals tied to shoe strings at tourists. If I ever go to that port of call I will need months of ninja training before-hand. :p

Here is a link to it:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=1271

I knew it would be good when in the second paragraph it mentions

how she was upset about fingerprint smudges on the elevator buttons!

Yes...same here! :D

Unrealistic Expectations are the cause of more ruined cruise holidays than any other cause.

Someone promised this Jewish Amerikin Princess a Rose Garden!

Such discerning travellers really should not leave the contiguous 48 states.

She coulda got herself direct flights, but she didn't want to cough up for Private

and so she cheaped-out on Commercial like the rest of us plebes.

That's no way for a Princess to travel! Great shame really!

so i am booked on the legend in april and i was reading some reviews on cc i sorted the reviews from lowest to highest and the first one i read was absolutely hilarious the women was mad at carnival for EVERYTHING!!! all the way down to the people at the ports she stopped at it was down right comical. if you need a good laugh or need to feel good about yourself go and read it. it is the one reviewed by j.stairs.

I just wanted to say have a great cruise!!! :D We were with you two on the dream in Oct, 2010. It was very nice to meet you!!!! We have to wait alllllllll the way until October for our cruise!

Diane

wow? i guess thats what i have to say. blaming carnival on airplane problems and delays. scared to push and elevator button because she might catch something? Seriously? does she walk around her house with gloves and lysol and spray and wipe the door knobs before she opens them? lordy! sounded like she had a fascinating time on her excursion then bitched about it. (imo, somebody wanted a free tour) blaming carnival for the citizens at ports...seriously? no comment on that. a indirect flight home? seriously? BOOK YOUR OWN AIRFARE AND THAT WOULDNT HAPPEN BITCH!! i want to know the 1 person that actually liked that review. it was TERRIBLE!!!

Lots of us use LOL frivolously..but this literally had me laughing out loud!

wow? i guess thats what i have to say. blaming carnival on airplane problems and delays. scared to push and elevator button because she might catch something? Seriously? does she walk around her house with gloves and lysol and spray and wipe the door knobs before she opens them? lordy! sounded like she had a fascinating time on her excursion then bitched about it. (imo, somebody wanted a free tour) blaming carnival for the citizens at ports...seriously? no comment on that. a indirect flight home? seriously? BOOK YOUR OWN AIRFARE AND THAT WOULDNT HAPPEN BITCH!! i want to know the 1 person that actually liked that review. it was TERRIBLE!!!

I can't believe bitch is not starred out but when I type L M F A O without spaces it gets censored. LOL. That is funny.

That can't be real...can it? Is it a troll review or a fake or joke? It was SO absurd!!! She had me at "This indirect flight was not only boring and wasted our time, but also they didn’t serve us a meal. Thank goodness for travel insurance". She wanted an exciting flight...hmmm...I'll take boring, thank you very much. And what does travel insurance have to do with the flight not serving a meal?

LOL at this one too ! "the cabin steward tipping himself 20$ a day"... WOW !! Where do I apply for that job?? :D

Yikes. Can't people just enjoy time together without requiring constant entertainment?! I love laying on my balcony reading with DF.

And I'm sure there were tons of shows that person chose not to attend or mention.

Archived