the most bitter cruiser EVER!!!!

2girlsnlovefl

so i am booked on the legend in april and i was reading some reviews on cc i sorted the reviews from lowest to highest and the first one i read was absolutely hilarious the women was mad at carnival for EVERYTHING!!! all the way down to the people at the ports she stopped at it was down right comical. if you need a good laugh or need to feel good about yourself go and read it. it is the one reviewed by j.stairs.

Unfortunately some people aren't happy unless they are whining about something. I bet she is like that wiht everything. I"m going to try and read it.

I about spit my coffee on the screen when I read about the squirrel. And... everyone knows you put your extra mints in a drawer and don't leave them out to be seen. lol. I also like at the end where she said " Our cruise was as fun as we could make it". I would hate to see if she wasn't trying to have fun:eek:.

This quote from the Pride review hit it on the head for why I like cruising!:o

"If, on the other hand, you are not too picky about what you eat, and you enjoy binge-drinking as an all-day activity, this experience might be for you. Also, don't forget to bring all of your noisy kids, and please don't worry about supervising them."

Yup, can't wait for my cruise on the Dream....

"If, on the other hand, you are not too picky about what you eat, and you enjoy binge-drinking as an all-day activity, this experience might be for you. Also, don't forget to bring all of your noisy kids, and please don't worry about supervising them."

I can't wait, either. I hope people throw squirrels at us. What a story to tell!

Ha...me too!!! Though on my next cruise, it'll be just my mom and I...I'll be leaving the noisy kids at home with DH.

DIRTY ELEVATOR BUTTONS AND RANDOM SQUIRRELS!!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!! OH THE HORRORS!!!!!

hahahaha:eek::D

Maybe I should write a review of the cruise I took with my mom when we arrived in our cabin to find out they'd booked two of us in a room classified as a single ... ONE super small twin bed. We got a second mattress on the floor by day 4 of a 7 day cruise. I slept on the floor on folded comforters until then LOL ... we still had fun. I did complain and received an onboard credit for next cruise, but we never sailed this particular line again ... Oh well. Some people will whine about anything and everything.

I do love me some binge-drinking! (either you or I will need it after the superbowl:))

My favorite part:

"A monkey was thrown on my shoulder and continued to drizzle his soda down my neck and all over my shirt; soaking me to the bone."

A monkey...with soda...Priceless!! ********!!!

Wonder if the soda was warm?:eek:

I thought the best part was the stolen/eaten/recycled pillow mints.

OMG! That was so funny! And this was written by a person who was going to be doing a college-level paper about her vacation? She can't write a simple correct sentence! I have never in all my many, many years of cruising ever asked to be changed from a table because of a fellow passenger but in this case, if this person were at my table, I'd probably ask to be moved. What a whiner! Oh those horrible little children with their animals trying to make a living!:rolleyes:

Someone posted a link on here a few months ago that contained complaints against Carnival, I honestly spent hours reading it, they were like the ultimate collection of complaints I have ever read.

They ranged from people complaining because Carnival wouldn't forgive them for not having enough money to cover their Sail and Sign balance (They even said "I don't understand; If I had had the money I would've paid them!) to the kid's club employees didn't grade the scavenger hunt fairly. All of them of course wanted a free cruise.

If someone remembers the link, please post it again, it was the best reading!

Here is the lowest (1) rating review of the Pride...the ship I'll be going on in April. It's funny too! http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=5034

Oh the horror! Middle-class-type people, children, AND sparkly-topped-hoochies!

OMG! What's the world coming too?!:D

I want a random squirrel thrown on me! I'd grab the soda and drink it...hey it's free!

Oh the horror! Middle-class-type people, children, AND sparkly-topped-hoochies!

OMG! What's the world coming too?!:D

I want a random squirrel thrown on me! I'd grab the soda and drink it...hey it's free!

For someone in their mid-twenties to be saying SPARKLY-TOPPED HOOCHIES cracked me up.

Archived