~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

good to hear that you had a great time the second week too but the again who wouldn't you are on a cruise afterall I enjoy going to the live thread and see what you guys were doing day to day it was like we were with you well almost

Well we have lots to chat when you get home I what to hear all about the Crown loft :D

Karen:)

Bugsy ( Chris) did a great job on the Live Oasis thread for our Oct 13 sailing

Talk soon!! :)

Can anyone tell me where I can see the IOS sail away? I never seem to be able to catch it leave? Just curious. Thanks.

Indy of the Seas is still over in Europe but will be sailing back to Port Everglades in about 3 weeks. Her first sailing out of Fort Lauderdale is Nov 15. Then you will be able to watch her sail away on the Fort Lauderdale webcams

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

Indy of the Seas is still over in Europe but will be sailing back to Port Everglades in about 3 weeks. Her first sailing out of Fort Lauderdale is Nov 15. Then you will be able to watch her sail away on the Fort Lauderdale webcams

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

You know I though about that after I posted that question! Lol! I did not even think about the time of year. Thanks so much for answering my question.

Agree Gordon..bring on the 8 & 9 ship sail away days out of PE :)

look forward to watching some new ships like Celebrity Reflection and Carnival Breeze out of Miami too

Emmy, welcome back from your B2B on Lady O. Sounds like you had a great two weeks on this ship. :) I will be happy to see the Reflection as she is my next ship to cruise.

Edited by cruisingator2

Emmy, welcome back from your B2B on Lady O. Sounds like you had a great two weeks on this ship. :) I will be happy to see the Reflection as she is my next ship to cruise.

Thanks Gordon! It was a great two weeks of cruising. Still love this class of ship:)

Congrats Emmy and friends ! The webcam focused on your Pink boa group for quite awhile. Have a fun, safe cruise !

Sali

We had an amazing cruise on Oasis..make that 2 amazing cruises. Here is the video of the Oct 6 sailing that the great team at PTZtv took of us sailing away. Many thanks David and Lou :):) Back to work Monday for me!!

Good afternoon everyone ! off the Oasis today after 2 glorious weeks on her. Spending 1 more day of sun and sand before heading home tomorrow

CL suite was amazing on the 2nd week.! will share a photo or two when I get back home

In the meantime Oasis will sail away today at 5pm

www.portevergladeswebcam.com

WELCOME BACK!! Glad y'all had fun, now back to reality:(.

Boy, do I need a cruise........:cool:

The Miami port cruises could not dock ontime this morning, they are all still sitting just outside the port. It should calm down as the hours pass, hopefully won't affect those going out late today. I'm sure some people are going to miss their flights that are getting off the ships today.

Edited by Trekker954

http://portmiamiwebcam.com/

Looks like Majesty will be the first in. They look to be lining up, so hopefully they'll make their way in soon. Maybe they were just waiting for daylight and a full crew to tie them up.

Update 8:09 - Yup, Majesty is inside the port now making her way down. Yeah!!!

8:18 interesting, the other ships are not following in. Maybe they have to wait for each to dock due to the swells.

Edited by Trekker954

Just found this from another thread about the Monarch in Port Canaveral

"I just heard from someone on board Monarch that all destinations are cancelled (Coco Cay and Nassau) and that a decision will be made at 8am tomorrow on when to leave. Perhaps port of PC only opens tomorrow morning and they are stuck in... "

Just found this from another thread about the Monarch in Port Canaveral

"I just heard from someone on board Monarch that all destinations are cancelled (Coco Cay and Nassau) and that a decision will be made at 8am tomorrow on when to leave. Perhaps port of PC only opens tomorrow morning and they are stuck in... "

I just read on the PC webcam FB page that the Carnival Dream which is usually scheduled to arrive tomorrow in PC will stay at sea and come into PC 1 day later on Sunday

We made it into port Everglades this morning. Last night was a bumpy ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome home:D ~ curious about the movement on this ship? Did you just feel it the last night onboard or during the week as well? I see you did pull into port 1 hour late.

Monarch of the Seas is still in Port Canaveral but Carnival Fantasy is on her way in now

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com

Sorry that should be Disney Fantasy !!

Edited by emmy

We felt it last night and to a lesser extent Thursday night. Capt Patrick changed course from coming back along the outer bank of the Bahamas to the northern coast of Cuba to key west and up the coast. That could acct for the hour delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jon. In 5 sailings on Oasis I have only felt minimal movement and that was on Oct 12 as we headed back to port before the back part of our cruise. Lady O handles the seas quite well. Full confidence in the Captain in nasty weather. Hope you had a great time!