My hopes for tomorrow's announcement

mom4mj

Supposedly Carnival will be announcing more itineraries tomorrow for post April 2013. It sure would be nice if they would just "spill the beans" for the rest of 2013. I can't wait to see the Magic and Conquest schedules for November 2013!

I am hoping that since the Conquest has not had any new dates added, and that the Breeze will be coming to the gulf coast, that maybe there will be a big reshuffle and perhaps a Dream class ship will wind up in New Orleans.

It might line up with the new Terminal opening down river from the French Quarter and maybe mean more service from New Orleans.

Maybe the Conquest could go to Europe perhaps?

I am hoping that since the Conquest has not had any new dates added, and that the Breeze will be coming to the gulf coast, that maybe there will be a big reshuffle and perhaps a Dream class ship will wind up in New Orleans.

It might line up with the new Terminal opening down river from the French Quarter and maybe mean more service from New Orleans.

Maybe the Conquest could go to Europe perhaps?

Most ships still don't have their itineraries listed for beyond May 2013, so I don't think that is any indication.

Have there been any announcements about what Carnival is doing in Amsterdam itinerary-wise yet? They just released some Dover(London) England sailings for the Legend?

Unless they would commit another ship do not think that one will happen.

Have there been any announcements about what Carnival is doing in Amsterdam itinerary-wise yet? They just released some Dover(London) England sailings for the Legend?

The announcement:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carnival-legend-to-operate-wide-array-of-exciting-european-cruises-in-2013-including-lines-first-extended-program-from-uk-139279283.html

From that announcement:

The program includes a "Norway & Western Europe" cruise offering a unique combination of ports, as well as the unforgettable experience of sailing the Norwegian fjords. The voyage will operate Sept. 1-13, 2013, and visit Alesund, Bergen, Stavanger, and Oslo, Norway; Hamburg, Germany; Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Zeebrugge (Bruges), Brussels, Belgium; and Le Havre (Paris), France.

The announcement:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carnival-legend-to-operate-wide-array-of-exciting-european-cruises-in-2013-including-lines-first-extended-program-from-uk-139279283.html

From that announcement:

The program includes a "Norway & Western Europe" cruise offering a unique combination of ports, as well as the unforgettable experience of sailing the Norwegian fjords. The voyage will operate Sept. 1-13, 2013, and visit Alesund, Bergen, Stavanger, and Oslo, Norway; Hamburg, Germany; Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Zeebrugge (Bruges), Brussels, Belgium; and Le Havre (Paris), France.

Thanx for the link!

Well, since Charleston is now my closest port of embarkation (R.I.P. Mobile :mad:), I would like to see a Conquest class ship replacing the Fantasy, and new, longer itineraries that do NOT include Nassau!

Maybe some 10 night itineraries? :D

Archived