Cruise Docs Do Not Match Passport Names

AcadiaL

Just printed our Celebrity Xpress pass and once again they failed to include our middle names and the Jr. after my husband's name. We know that this can create a big problem at check-in as the names have to match.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Why can't Celebrity and RCCL get it right the first time? Now I have to call and get this corrected.

Now you have me worried because my middle name is my name. Celebrity has me as H Elizabeth since that's what my passport says, but I bet my cruise docs will just say H.

Darn, I don't want to be "H" I want to be Beth or Elizabeth.

Parents - don't do this to your children.

Beth regrettably aka H - but not enough to change my name

Just printed our Celebrity Xpress pass and once again they failed to include our middle names and the Jr. after my husband's name. We know that this can create a big problem at check-in as the names have to match.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Why can't Celebrity and RCCL get it right the first time? Now I have to call and get this corrected.

Been through this last year when a problem between the Captain's Club system and the Reservations system meant that my middle name could not be input. As a result, I learned a great deal about the ins and outs of the problem.

What is important is that you have correctly entered your full name [as on your passport] onto the Reservations system. Your middle name [and suffix] will not show on your Express Pass but it must me on the system [which you can see online].

Sue

Archived